Saturday, 26 May 2007 Y 20:26

Hello my darling viewers. If you haven't noticed the smell, let me tell you - I have. Its the smell of decayed material, or, more specifically, a blog.

Let me repeat. I am not speaking in riddles. Just that my blog stinks because its rotting. Right..?

Anyway, I shall blog about 4 days in a row, when I wasn't present here.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday:

We had the debates.

And that was a statement. Okay, so I keep telling everyone around me: Oh, we lost to ACS(I) by a small margin. Which is very true. How small? I'll tell you later. Read on.

The first debate was okay. I guess. And I shan't elaborate. The second debate was tragic. Not because we lost, but because we won. Basically, I thought it was really unfair for the other house, Westwood, who had to go against us. They are C div, we're A div. So its not fair for them at all. Furthermore, the debaters on the other team are voluntary. Meaning - there is no such CCA as "Debate" in their school, and this bunch of people are driven by passion to debate.

Which makes me feel really really sad for them, because they seriously have great love for debates. And losing the debate against us has to be the biggest blow, because its really not fair for them at all.

After Westwood, we had lunch. And we were the first to be down for lunch. Just like we were the first to be down for break. But anyway. Padmini and I acted like we were "pushing" the banner on the other side of the window, like we knew magic. Hopefully nobody saw us, it was pretty stupid. But hey, our pushing did work, the banner actually moved. Saw a couple of CHIJ girls flirting with one ACS(I) guy, which was pretty disturbing. The debaters were just so tired they sat down and fell asleep. Not that I really blame them.

We were given the stinking motion for the next debate, and told we were up against ACS(I). And the thing is, that they were sitting right in front of us. So it meant that we couldn't curse out loud or what. And I heard this ACS guy saying:"I knew it. I predicted it." And I wanted to ask him:"What did you predict? The team or the motion?"

Okay, so the ACS people were pretty pointless. Went to ask the adjucator how much we lost by after the debate and guess what? We lost by 1 point. Oh, did I mention that the adjucator looked exceedingly like a typical ACS guy? Oh, its merely an observation. I really don't mean anything.

I had to take the MRT later on, talk about being a pampered kid - I am so not, and that was where I tested a law of Physics.

Newton's first law of motion: A body in rest will remain at rest and a body in motion will continue in motion at a constant speed in a straight line in the absence of a resultant force acting on it.

That is very true. A lady sleeping beside me had her head on her shoulder whenever the train came to a stop. I was sitting right next to the doors of the MRT, where the plastic frame is, and everybody who walks in and finds all the seats taken would choose to lean on the plastic frame is, and allow the poor suffering person behind the plastic frame smell perfume. Perfume, I mean - perfume.

And I was so capable, I took the MRT all the way from Boon Lay to Bishan. The longest MRT ride I had was from Bishan to Orchard, which is a 14-minute journey. And I practically spent 1 hour and more sitting on the train, having tired shoulders and a consistent faint scent of what I suspect, sweat and poo. Which ended my day as yet, because the rest of the day wasn't interesting.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday:

Thursday was spent slacking. Oh, I noticed the major improvements in the class while I was away. Apparently, they told me that they got so bored, they cleaned up and decorated the class. Come on, people. I was never that noisy and stuff to keep everyone entertained. But yeah.

Lava, Mira, Aish and I were sitting around, having a talk about arranged marriages. I pity Aish darling. She's got an arranged marriage! Lava's mum told her to find a boyfriend in Secondary school, but I don't think she's that eager. Mira didn't say much about arranged marriages. And I told them I almost had to have an arranged marriage, meaning, I was almost about to be betrothed to some idiot as first when I was born, but my grandmother, thank god, fought strongly against the idea. But I guess we still have to follow the rules. Like, I can't marry someone who's sirname is Chua and stuff. Shall tell you people that story some other time, of the Teos and the Chuas and how bloody related the two families are.

After school was ELDDS. Manasa told us a really shocking news - that Mr Samat told her dad that he'll make her quit ELDDS. And her dad AGREED. DAMN! I can't lose my junior just because she can't pass her math. No stinking way. I am gonna fight for her rights. Okay, wrong word. But still!

The ELDDS session was mainly dedicated to Elections, to Farewell and to a heart-to-heart ELDDS talk.

Elections was quick and quiet. Nominees were submitted to Mr M, who is going to appoint the roles. And that's all I'm saying.

Farewell was sad and fun and solemm. I don't think we gave the Sec 4s a very good Farewell, maybe we bothered them too much. I shan't elaborate. Its top-secret ELDDS stuff.

The rest of Thursday was uneventful.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Friday:

I didn't go to school.

And I woke up at 830.

Okay, link those two statements, and anyone would think: She woke up late, so she didn't go to school.

No, these are two seperate statements. I know, I know. Sometimes you should link what I day together. Sometimes you should break them apart. Yeah, yeah. Go figure.

Met Veronika, and my, she's muchmuch more taller than I am. Which is really unfair, considering the fact that she's also one year younger than I am. I have to say that I am pretty much jealous. She's German, you know.

Frankly, I can't find much to blog about on Friday. Only that I thought my whole family kinda under-dressed for the entire dinner, so I shan't elaborate much. But should I upload the picture? :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday:

Saturday was uneventful, once again. I am over-using that word. And I'm also really tired now. I burnt my brain trying to recall what happened on Wednesday and Thursday and doing some careful editing. So yeah. Will try me utmost best to blog about Saturday and tomorrow.. Tomorrow. Same goes for tagboard replies.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I can't believe I'm saying it, but I am saying it.

I have to study and retrieve some of my "fighting spirit" this June holidays.

And I promise to get better grades for the next common test and work hard.

Hopefully I can achieve them both. There goes Michelle's "no-study" attitude. There goes her reputation as a non-nerdy-nerd. I shall elaborate more tomorrow.