Saturday, 19 May 2007 Y 20:22

I AM ADDICTED TO BLOGLINK TESTS.

Did another one right after I came back from the extremely productive debate meeting with the ELDDS people. Oh yeah, people: I have replied your tags below all the tests. Scroll down! :)

You Are Pretty Logical

You're a bit of a wizard when it comes to logic
While you don't have perfect logic, you logic is pretty darn good
Keep at it - you've got a lot of natural talent in this area!


Woah. So there, haters. I am logical. Which is very good for debates, thank you very much. :)

And I did this test just to see the results. Which is quite accurate, I have to say, although more insulting than complimentary.

You Are a Normal Girl

You are 50% Good and 50% Bad
Sure you've pulled some bad girl stunts in your past.
But these days, you're (mostly) a good girl.


And just to prove that I don't mean much sarcasm to hurt people, here goes. Its proof, you know!

You Have Your Sarcastic Moments

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.


And I decided to do this test just to see which candy I should start eating to be ME.

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Very popular, one of you is not enough.


And just to show that there aren't any hard feelings :), here it goes, once again.

You Are A Good Friend

You're always willing to listen
Or lend a shoulder to cry on
You're there through thick and thin
Many people consider you their "best friend"!


See? I am a Good Friend. :)

Did I ever tell you that I really love the colour black? Well, I found out the truth, I really love black, afterall.

You Should Drive a Black Car

You're the type of driver who's totally dominant and even a bit aggressive.
You see the road as a "dog eat dog" world... and you're not about to get eaten!
You like to drive a vehicle that conveys power. Big engine. Big price tag.
You rule the road - and you like everyone to know it.


COOL. BLACK ROCKS.

I kinda think that the reason why I keep doing these little tests is because I don't know anything about myself. Hence I do these tests to find out more about myself. Including tests like this one:

Your Personality Profile

You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.


OOH. I am philosophical. Excellent.

I did this test to compliment myself and also to stop thinking about Meritocracy, which, incidentally, is my debate topic.

Your Hidden Talent

Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.
You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.
Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.
People crave your praise and complements.


"People crave your praise and complements." Sounds nice and is true. :)

MY CCA [ELDDS] IS MY LIFE. PROVEN BY THIS TEST.

You Are a Drama Queen (or King)

And the oscar goes to... you!
You're all about overreacting and just plain acting.
You see the world as your stage, and give a great performance.

And while you're friends may find you entertaining at times...
Everyone's secretly hoping that you'll just chill a little.
(But they'd never tell you - they fear your wrath!)


:) LALA, I REALLY LOVE ELDDS!!

This was also to compliment myself. Ooh, I love complimenting myself. :)

You Are 76% Creative

You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.


And Kailin, this test is for you to see the results. Not that I'm very surprised anyway, my mouth is 6cm. :)

Your Mouth is a Little Big

You're not a total tell all, but you don't hide who you are either.
You've struck a good balance between discretion and sharing.
People know you fairly well, at least on a superficial level.
But you save your most revealing secrets for your best friend... or no one!


This is, once again, for Kailin to observe. But hey, I admit that I am pretty evil. I didn't scare you and Vanessa out of your wits for nothing at all during the first weeks of school, right?

You Are 48% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


This test was done because I did a test previously that said I should rule Mercury. Say, that machine called Blogthings is pretty accurate afterall, huh?

You Are From Mercury

You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.
You probably never leave home without your cell phone!
You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.
You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.
Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.


Mercury is the place for me. Help me pack my bags, mum. I'm moving!

This is proof that I am open - not sick.

You Are 67% Open

You're a pretty open person - and you don't mind sharing the good, bad, and sometimes ugly.
And while sometimes you do catch yourself blabbing on, you usually exhibit restraint.
You're openness is quite refreshing, and it encourages other people to be open with you!


See? See? I am OPEN. Bleh.

Am done with tests for now; I'm gonna do more later and upload them ALL AT THE SAME TIME, although it sounds like a really stupid idea, but my blog will be filled with pictures and information of me, me, me and me. I sound super ego. I'll do the test on egoism lateron. Tag replies and links now.

Tag replies:

Clarence:

I'm pretty much okay now. Feeling rather embarrased and hyper after complimenting myself by doing so many tests on ME MYSELF and I. I guess. See you tomorrow! And thank goodness you finally updated your blog, it was starting to smell. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sophie:

Hello Sophie dear! Thanks for tagging! Sure, I'll link you. Anytime. I have people to link too, hahah.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tinaes:

I can't believe that you're a dog. I like both cats and dogs. Although I prefer cats more. Cats rule. So there. Although dogs may be fun, cats laze around, in the sun! Hey, it rhymes. And there's a certain beat to it. I can be a future poet. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Michellina:

Woah, did I hear you complimenting me? Thanks dear!! Yeah, you're great too! And a great friend. Really. And I'm relaxing now. Gotta check out more details on Meritocracy later on. :|

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kailin:

You must be my number one biggest fan or something. But I don't blame you. I know I really rule. Well, I did do all the tests you wanted me to. This is proof that I have nothing else better to do. Fine, if you get better and much more complimenting results, FINE. BE THAT WAY. THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER. Well, you must be thinking: What relationship? Well, I dunno. This is just a really corny line that I like to say often. :) And I am much much more normal than you are! Maybe I cheated on that test. Shall do it again. HAHAH.