|
Tuesday, 8 May 2007 Y 15:36 BLOGGER IS SCREWED UP AND I DON'T KNOW THE PROBLEM. Been like that for a few days already, help anyone? My friggin font size, colours and whatnots are all expanded vertically instead of horizontally and it won't allow me to change font size / colour / mantain my settings from WinWord. WTFH. I shall study now, although it seems the most inappropriate time to do so. I aim to perfect my logarithms, knock in basics for indices, get discriminant right, and do more surds. Basically, I'm looking into completing 3 past year Midyear papers, 2 Revision worksheets and finish up some Exercise questions & make sure I am able to do every single piece of shit question in my text. That's all. Michelle can do it because she is an ELDDS member, who has a substaintial amount of intellect in her. With adequate preparation, get A1 for A-Math! Afterall, that's what ELDDS people do.. : Who the hell am I joking? Basically, for CA grade, my grade was 63 / 85, which is 74.1%, which is A2 and 64 / 85 is 75.3%, which is a freakin A1. WTH man. I seriously can't get anything under As for A-Math. Not that I'm egoistic or whatnot. But, seriously, I've basically tried to calculate my L1R5, and when you get to the big THREE-O, you just don't wanna continue anymore. But I must strive, okay, Michelle? Cos you KNOW you can do it, its only a question of whether you WANT to do it. What a dumb question. Be strong. Tag Replies:- Hyeon: YES, Deutschland ist kühl. I think its this. Is it..? Oh, and do you know that Hermione [on the tagboard] is actually YiChieh from your German class..? Okay, I'll go link you and Guin. And Azalea. Thanks for reminding me, dear! Guin: I.. Have no idea. I dunno why, but I just like saying that we were born on the same day, no for particular reason at all. :) Michellina: Michellina, specify yourself. What's: "FUNNY huh! ;D"..? I am entertaining..? Or what..? Jeez, you obviously have no idea how to flood tagboards. I'm serious. You did say you intended to flood my tagboard once I gave you my link, didn't I..? Manasa: HELLO, PAK SANYO DEARIE! Yeah, I'll go link you. GERMANY REALLY ROCKS. And a few people along the way. OMG, there's no ELDDS session this week!! I am damn pissed. Only committee meeting AND, I'm not in the committee. :( I WANT LD SESSIONS!! I am so glad so many people agree with me that Germany rocks. HA, IN YOUR FACES, CELESTINO! |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |