Saturday, 19 May 2007 Y 21:56

Blogger is shitty. I keep doing tests and they keep deleting them. IDIOTS!

I did this test for fun, put it up for fun, and you're gonna read it for fun.

Guys Like That You're Fun

You're the type of girl guys brag about knowing
That's because you're cool, funny, and laid back
You're smart enough to know how to be one of the guys
But flirty enough to know how to make them all want you


Isn't it fun?

And, a birthdate test. Take note Guin, your birthdate = my birthdate, so we share the same fate. Although I'm older.

Your Birthdate: September 17

You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life.
And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.
You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.
Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck

Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all

Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Half Moon

Your power month: August


This test.. Is it insulting or what? I'm trying to figure.

You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.


This next test is so insulting that I am breathless.

Your Quirk Factor: 52%

You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!


BLOODY HELL. No wonder Blogthings is a MACHINE.

This next test is increasingly important. Really. And also very true. Really.

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 81%

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Very High

You've spent a lot of time introspecting, and it's really paid off.
You are comfortable with who you are, and you have a life philosophy that you are happy to live by.
And you're always re-evaluating what you believe. Because you learn something new about yourself each day!


WHOO, I am smart. And so is this machine.

And regarding what I should study, I'll follow my heart, thank you very much. Not an online machine.

Your Learning Style: Curious and Brilliant

You are a very abstract learner. You can grasp even the most complex theories.

You Should Study:

Astronomy
Biology
Chemistry
Computer Science
Linguistics
Mathematics
Philosophy
Physics
Psychology


Surprisingly, the courses of study I ought to take include my sciences. IDIOTS - I'll go nuts if I do Physics. And I thought machines were supposed to be intelligent.

And my hobby. Lying. Which I actually hold a PhD in, thank you very much for the asking.

You Are a Great Liar

You can pretty much pull anything over on anyone.
You are an expert liar, even if you don't lie very often.


My element is water. I am very surprised. I always thought that my element would be wood, since there's the name of a tree in my chinese name. But no - its water. Fair enough. Water is the base of life. There is no life without water. So water is important. So I am equally important. So this machine is right. So it doesn't suck anymore. :)

Your Element Is Water

A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted and serious.
That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also are deep.

Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily.
You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others.

You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around waves.
You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little more peaceful.


Water, water, water, water. But I don't like swimming.

And remember I promised you people to do the Ego test? Well, I thought that you people might want to know the results. Here goes.

You Are the Ego

You take a balanced approach to your life.
You definitely aren't afraid to act out on your desires - even crazy ones.
But you usually think first. Morals drive you as much as hedonism does.
You've been able to live a life of pleasure... without living a life of excess.


Which is not true. Machines will always be machines. Praise them when they do everything right. Blame them when they get everything wrong. Poor things.

DONE.

I shall go research on relevant statistics now.