|
Sunday, 6 May 2007 Y 16:58 I have chem midyears tomorrow. How nice is that. Well, at least I don't have Elect Geog or History. That is good, because only Core Geog & Elect Lit people can REST from 7.45 to 9.15 while the Elect Geog/History people have to slave away doing 6 essays. Well, SBQs and SEQs, frankly. But still. This is one of the reasons why I am happy that I did not take Pure Lit. But then again, Pure Geog is on TUESDAY and I haven't started revising AND, the Pure Lit people get to go home EARLIER to prepare for A-Math. JEEZ, I need that extra time to prepare for A-Math. Logarithms took me by the throat last night all the way until 2 am. And I finally know how to solve that bloody question. The story's this: Basically, I had to do A-Math else I wouldn't sleep. And I encountered this freaking question that got me thinking for HOURS. And I was so bloody pissed I told myself to not sleep until I solved it. So I worked on it all the way until I decided to ask for help. But the rest of my calculations were done sub-consciously, so I didn't think properly. Woke up at 930 am and I realised that my basics were not knocked in straight. WHATTHEHELL. And now, I've to do mole calculations because I basically failed Chemistry and I seriously have to get some work done. Oh yeah, special thanks to Mr Keong for helping me with math yesterday!! ![]() - 2S2 '06 with Mr Keong -
|
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |