|
Thursday, 17 May 2007 Y 22:15 Today was shit. Got back everything, and my L1R5.. Nevermind. Hey, its a miracle my mother hasn't commented on anything yet. I am extremely disappointed with my A-Math grade. And I don't really blame anyone, although I would love to just dump the entire bulk of responsibility on someone. [coughchoycough] ELDDS was fantastic. We celebrated Stephanie's birthday, and the girl teared. I don't think she really expected it. And it wasn't really planned well, so yeah. Nevermind. Who's gonna have a birthday next? And just how much do I owe you, Aditi darling? Thanks for buying the cake today! And Happy Birthday Stephanie Mualim! We love you loads! And we expect you to be a huge contributer to the success of ELDDS!! I got pulled out of ELDDS halfway, to go discuss the debate. My brain wasn't working properly and I had a serious headache. Why? Because I had to go look for them and I climbed up and down, passed Ms Lin thrice, I think, and she had to go tell me that my shirt was untucked from the morning. Seriously, Ms Lin, it wasn't! But then again, she oughta be quite picky on attire. She's a guides teacher, anyway. Gah, I can't find anything to blog about, although I thought that today was a "blogable" day. Maybe I'm just too taxed after the debate discussion today. Tagboard replies: Kailin: Yes, honey hotts, you are top in class for chinese. Freak. And I can't believe you scored 92% for the Pure test. Machines are so unreliable. Mira: Yes dear, I love you too! Smoochsmooch!
Heehee, I like CATS. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |