|
Friday, 11 May 2007 Y 23:47 Did another test just for a pretext to blog. I mean, seriously, I got addicted to the tests. Should I put them out all at once? :) Tests are fun fun fun. Much more fun than listening on how to put on condoms. Basically, I did this test to prove that I am not romantic.
My hypothesis didn't work. So, am I romantic or not? I mean, I laughed at the olden Romeo and Juliet, because they're acting was so horrible and corny. But I was really touched by the modern Romeo and Juliet. They had a good director. I have a bad cough, probably Tommy's fault. Tommy - the jellybeans. Hey, I miss my Pong. All of a sudden. ZOMG, I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TODAY. Well, today, I went to visit the doctor. And I went to KFC after the doctor. And the entire outlet was quite empty cos it was past everyone else's lunch hour and all that. So I was the only one in the queue and I took my time to slowly stare around at the menu. Then the staff person came up to me and asked me what I wanted. So I said:"Oh, I haven't decided. I want a light meal, what is light here?" And the person said:"Oh, the Shrooms burger. Its a light meal." So I was curious at why he said shrooms burger, because before SYF, the main casts went to Geylang with Mr M to buy costumes. And we stopped by KFC to grab a bite and the person behind the counter told Jenemjit to get a Shrooms burger because "[he] likes it." And we were all like, WTF, so I was really surprised to find him advertising for the burger and I asked him why. His answer was:"Oh, alot of young people like it. And I like it too." Seriously, giving a frank answer is good, but giving a frank answer is pretty awkward, I guess. I wanted to run away, bloody hell, but I just acted calm and went:"Uhm, yeah okay." - End of escapade episode - |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |