Wednesday, 2 May 2007 Y 14:11

I decided to have a 2nd post. Reasons, unknown and invalid. I just wanna tell someone in the world that: we're miles apart and it doesn't pay to think about what is past.

by yours truly
I AM IN THE ELDDS MOOD.

Meaning: I wanna do everything the ELDDS way, the ELDDS protocol.

I realise that whenever I am feeling low, I just do everything the ELDDS way. Funny huh. Which reminds me. The ELDDS protocol, is invented by the one and only yours truly. It is not universally accepted and not patented. So every ELDDS member can follow the protocol.

I am such a lousy lawyer.
I really don't wonder.
I don't have the time to rhyme.
There is something wrong with me today and its all your fault.

I am suddenly thinking of SYF. I am definitely upset with the results still. Don't you care? But I love them all. The Sec 3s were terribly upset for the future of us. I'm sounding as though I am a junior. I am. Rumors were that they might close down ELDDS.

FOR GOODNESS, SAKE - if they bother closing down ELDDS, then where do we all go?
The Cheerleading Society?

I am going to attempt to get a cbox regardless of Midyears tomorrow.

andafterthatfiascoandeverythingelseididntthinkyoucaredbutyoustillcameback