|
Tuesday, 15 May 2007 Y 17:23 I shall blog about what happened on Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well as today, just for the fun of it. Saturday: Okay. So, I went for bowling training on Saturday and I was really surprised to find that Jerene and Michelle were already there, because I am usually the first to arrive. So we got like.. Half an hour of briefing, telling us what we're gonna do this season, yada yada. Yanlin told me that it was "Plastic Day", so we acted plastic. Not "we", ME. And Natalie decided to be mean for the day by bullying poor lonesome me by refusing to give me Mentos [TWICE] and smacking my face. Seriously, Nat.. And, we didn't get a chance to bowl a game because Catherine came up to us at 520 and told us that someone booked the lane for 530 and we couldn't bowl. Guess who stole our lane? Amanda Leong! Stupid Qiqi. Oughta shoot you, sometimes. Hahah, don't be scared, dearie. So we [they, actually..] stole the guy's lane and started bowling. I went home, and I can't remember anything else. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Sunday: Nothing much, went to Mr Tan's at 1pm even though the stupid thing started at 2pm. And why? Because my parents had to go for a Dance Examination, which I have to say that they scored quite good grades, like, a Highly Commended. However, that was only a Bronze achieved. Oh well, congrats anyway. I should really start pushing my parents towards taking up Gold, Silver, National Award 1,2,3 and the Platinum. Or something like that. They should start getting real serious about Dance, since they claim that they like dancing so much. I mean, they will remain as Dance partners forever, right? Not like.. nevermind. Anyway, I was dropped off at Centrepoint, and I didn't know what to do. Having spent 1 hour alone in Centrepoint before, [coincidentally, it was also because of going to Mr Tan's and it was also raining] I happen to know that the area doesn't offer much. However, it was raining, and I didn't bring an umbrella, so I was damn pissed and became Centrepoint Kid, once again. I decided to take matters into my own hands [I hate this expression, I have no idea why I'm using it] by walking out of Centrepoint, into a somehow, much more exciting area. I walked all the way to Paragon. I realise, that shopping alone is really not a fun way to get around, even in a rather boisterous area like Far East Shopping Centre. Sylvia happened to be out with her new boyfriend, and she was in the area, but she wouldn't come. Why? Because Bryan doesn't like it. For goodness sake, Sylvia?! That guy doesn't even like you! But, that's my cousin. Desperate and Stupid. The last word is much more important, considering that she's gonna break-up with Bryan just because he was caught [by her, obviously] talking to another girl. Sylvia makes talking sound like a crime. Which is irritating, because I happen to like talking alot. Anyway, I walked to Paragon, and walked BACK to Centrepoint, because Paragon didn't have much to offer anyway. Ate macs BY MYSELF, because Sylvia the idiot wouldn't come. I bet the shopkeepers along the way would be like thinking:"Something's wrong with this girl, might see her picture in the Obituary tomorrow." I felt like Emily the Strange, for goodness sake. Except that Emily was clothed in a.. I forgot what I was wearing. But still, after eating macs and some ponderation whether to buy fries for Clarence, who had been pestering me to buy fries; oh, about 7 smses I think; I decided to buy those damn fried slices of potato because he kept me from falling asleep during those minutes that I had been walking to and from Centrepoint to Paragon. Not to mention stopped over and walked up and down HMV, Orchard Emerald [which is in need of serious business] and yeah, Paragon. Could have gone to Taka, but I was lazy. :) After Mr Tan's, I went to SSC again, for two days in a row, just for a Mothers' Day Dinner. But I went to the bowling alley, just to see if anyone I knew was there, and there were people I knew there! 3 in fact, with a couple of adults. Chatted with Jerene, drawing pictures over her chinese work, which I knew perfectly she was gonna hand to the teacher lateron, but, heck care. Kristel bullied me as usual and Nat and Daryl were there. Chatted with Daryl's mom, also Mandy Song's mom. Jeez, I never knew that I have actually known Daryl's sister before. Anyway, bowled for 2 games, even though I initially did not plan to bowl at all. I then realised how important socks are when you bowl. Basically, if you don't wear socks, your feet are just gonna stick to your shoes and you won't have any freedom to walk at all, which will affect your timing. And as an International Rule, Timing is really important for bowling. Experience is, indeed the best teacher. Wise old words from a wise old bird. [I just had to add that in, even though its the stupidest of any expressions that could ever come out of a human mouth.] But anyway, I had 4 opens for the first game, which I scored like.. 140..? And the second game was much better, because I scored a turkey [Bowling Jargon, something similar to a hattrick in Soccer Jargon] for the first 3 frames which I guess I was pretty happy about. Then those pro bowlers from lane 7 & 8 were complimenting me, which, I have to say, I was pretty embarrassed. Nat was jumping about in fury [That girl oughta control her temper. Read on to find out] and she cursed and swore. I never did score another turkey again [See what I mean? She used some spell!] And in the end my score was.. 152. SHEESH. All the turkey for naught. Average: 146. Should I be happy or should I be sad? Afterall, it improved by 2 pins! Dinner was decent, but the desserts rocked. I think I'm most probably gonna become vegetarian or something - they have a lesser range of food. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Monday: Okay, so I was really really ill yesterday, but I got better by 630. Had the strength to walk and talk and do all the things Michelle does daily, so I went to TLL. Haven't seen those people for a while, one week, in fact, and some of them had already gone mute. Mute, as in, quiet. ZhengXian was unusually silent, and it totally freaked Clara and I out. But it got a little noiser later, because some boy said he wanted to go clubbing and that he drank whisky in Italy, with his schoolmates, on a school trip. Now I know why guys are wilder than girls. :) Clara and I had a short talk lateron, and I realised that she actually lives within walking distance of me. And, that her tuition teacher lives in the same residence as I do. I can't believe this, its so scary. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Today, Tuesday: Ms Lin returned us our Midyear paper today. And I don't like her for it. Basically, she returned us the Question Booklet, and she couldn't return us our Answer Scripts. So she went through every single question in Paper 2 and made it sound so easily done, that anyone along the street could do the paper blindfolded, without the aid of a calculator, and still get full marks. Well, at least now I know the solutions to the questions. And I also happen to know that I have successfully grasped 7 marks. Seven. Out of 60. I was freaking out, the Sleeping Club consisted of Xiner, Ziying and Ruiting. Ms Lin then went through bearings, which basically nobody paid attention to. Shihan was telling me that teachers set Final Year papers based on the revision they have given students after exams, so I forced myself to pay attention. It didn't work. Geog was next, and even though we really hoped Ms Karen Tan wouldn't come, she did anyway. Who cares about the feelings of a student?! But she didn't teach us anything taxing, just some basic map-reading skills, which I am proud to say I listened and took down notes on. She talked about bearings too, and finding gradient, which Aish and I were quite depressed to hear about, since gradient isn't exactly our favourite topic. I mean, isn't it too overused?! Used in Physics, Chem, Bio, E-Math, A-Math and now GEOGRAPHY?! Next, they're gonna tell me I've to use (Y2 - Y1) / (X2 - X1) for CHINESE. Recess - canteen was still as crowded, and I didn't feel like eating. Splashed a good deal of the sauce on my blouse, as usual, but there wasn't a permenant stain. Then Amanda and Addy came up to tell me to buy the 30cm plastic ruler as fast as possible because it was running outta stock. So I went to the bookshop, and I found out, that it had already run out of stock. So I told Mrs Low, whom I have to admit, would be pretty pissed at me for not handing in physics and everything else. Lit was next, and we didn't do much. Mr M briefed us on the exams, etc, and the rest of the time was spent interacting with Padmini, Aish and Priya, all towards the aim of calming dear Padmini down. Assembly was crap, because it was the OBS talk, so the rest of us had fun. Fetched Quekie home after that, and have finished blogging. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |