Friday, 1 June 2007 Y 13:41

Today, my post will consist mainly of funny pictures, because there really is nothing to blog about on a rainy Friday.


Funny picture 1:



I know, I know. This one's an old joke, but it still seems funny even after all these years! How I wish I did that last year for Mr Keong's math. Unfortunately, we aren't given such easy expand questions now. Besides, I don't think Mr Choy would be able to stand such nonsense. Or maybe Ms Lin.


Funny picture 2:



Now who would want to go work for a company like that? Drop your pants, Harvey's cleaners! Jeez, they could go sue their employer for attempted assault!


Funny picture 3:

Here is a picture of a downright moran.



Some people need spelling lessons before they go protesting.


Funny picture 4:

Here's the nasty boss everyone would want to work for.



What a complete sucker.


Funny picture 5:



Sometimes, people can have a little translation problem.


Funny picture 6:



Yeah. And you thought that the James and the Giant Peach story was ridiculous because James's parents could never get eaten by a wild rhino! Think again.


Funny picture 7:



The reason why this is funny, is because some people are a little too delayed in their actions. This was supposed to be [for those who can't tell] "Quit Stealing Our letters" but apparently, someone stole the "U" in "our". So its funny that way.


I am done, laughing at text. Shall laugh about more tomorrow.



Tag replies:


Guin:

Okay, so maybe both of us broke alot of stuff between us. Great. No wonder we're perfect twins. :)