|
Monday, 14 May 2007 Y 15:36 I am still wheezing, I am still sneezing, I am still coughing and I am still online. The last part was relevant because I had to take a drowsy pill to sleep, but I cannot sleep, and I am online now, blogging. I mean, seriously. Did you label the pills wrongly, my darling doctor? Or maybe I had an overdose of coffee again. But the second reason is unlikely, I only drank 2 cups of coffee today. So she did label the medicines wrongly. Anyway, I went to the doctor straight after blogging at 10am this morning, reached the doctor at 1030, and I came back home at 1230. 2 hours visiting the doctor. Proves what a competent doctor my family doctor is. Or maybe she just has too many patients. But seriously, she is popular. NEXT MONDAY 21 / 05 IS THE START OF MY 'O' LEVEL EXAMINATIONS. Yes, next week is SPA. I hate SPA. It basically stands for Scientific Practical Assesment or some crap like that. I can't believe it. And I have 2 practicals, Biology and Physics. Thank goodness Chemistry is at a later date. Next week is freakout week, because of the 2 SPAs and the DEBATE. OHMIGOODNESS. I didn't realise that it was coming so close! And I'm not even sure of the topic yet! I feel like slapping myself. Its so important, and I didn't give it a damn?! Should I study now or relax? My physics is horrible, by the way. But then again, why can't I properly enjoy a school holiday? Its a once in a lifetime sorta thing. So? So. School is so sucky. Tagboard replies: Lynette: Honey, what did I do to incur your wrath? And why dao ME, of all people? Lynette, come on man. You know that you obviously don't want to dao me, you would want to dao someone like.. Shihan.. instead! Hahah, I have no idea why I dragged her inside. But then again, I do know. Shihan is my desk partner. That's the valid reason that I have. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Vanessa: I find the "lolx" thing pretty amusing. When you expand it out [ooh, sounds wrong], it becomes "laugh out loudx" And, it is otherworldly. Not a compliment, by the way. So don't take it. How do you pronounce "knoiw"? K-Noi-wee..? Hahah, say that 10 times. _______________________________________________________________________________ Jiali: WHOO, I love you, honey hotts! I'm on my way to healthy insanitism. If there ever was such a word, of course. Watch out for Hairspray! And the "blog is long long long" one is a Literary Device. Assonance, I think. I forgot. There goes. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Cherlyn: PONG, don't be stupid, I am the PING! And it is really not safe to sit on the upper-deck of the bus, you know. Remember the topic of Stability from Physics? That for an object to be stable, there has to be a dunno..dunno..dunno and a heavy base. So if there are a lotta people in the upper-deck, the bus wouldn't be stable, right? Woah, Ping and Pong really make sense. And thanks for the Happy Mothers' Day thing. My kid just gave me a box of chocolates yesterday. :) _____________________________________________________________________________________ Postscript: People who want me to link you, notification please. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |