|
Monday, 7 May 2007 Y 19:38 I decided to come BACK. And tell people my quote of the day. As though most of you haven't already guessed it out. Basically, its pretty easy. Its the title of the song I got so caught up over today. Grace Kelly. Did you know that Grace Kelly is actually a Princess from Monaco, located somewhere around France, I should think. And she's an actress. Brilliant or not - I have no idea. Must have been about 5 decades or something ago. I am not so sure of the facts. I WANT TO OWN THE SONG!! But, yeah. I'll download it someday. Or go around extorting it. The means I'll go to get a good song.. And yeah, just for comfirmation, I am NOT trying to copy Michellina by posting songs on my blog. Seriously. Michellina has a totally different viewpoint, and even taste, from me although we're both Miches. And the ironic thing is, her Primary 5 [or is it Primary 4..?] brother has the same taste as me in songs. Matthew rocks, Michellina. And, back to the point, I WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT, post love songs unto my blog unless I've been really caught up with it. Or otherwise. Speaking of love, I received this email: What Every Kiss Means.. -Kiss on the stomach; I'm ready. [DEFINE ready] -Kiss on the Forehead; I hope we're together forever. -Kiss on the Ear; Your my everything. [note: "everything" includes "nothing"] -Kiss on the Cheek; We're friends. -Kiss on the Hand; I adore you. -Kiss on the Neck; We belong together. -Kiss on the Shoulder; I want you. -Kiss on the Lips; I like you. __________________________________________________ What Every Gesture Means.. -Holding Hands; We definitely like each other. -Slap on the Butt; That's mine. [which is damn wrong, I might like to add] -Holding on tight; I don't want to let go. -Looking into each other's Eyes; I just plain like you. -Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me. -Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go. -Laughing while Kissing; I am completely comfortable with you. __________________________________________________ Advice; Don't ask for a kiss, take one. If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love. __________________________________________________ Requirements; Post this again after reading!! Or you will have a bad year of Relationships. __________________________________________________ If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now and can't get them out of your head then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Repost this as 'what every kiss means' Hahah, if you're intending to copy this, Michellina, for fear that your love life might be a wreck, be my guest. It was probably meant to be put up here for you to lift, anyway. Grace Kelly.
|
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |