Monday, 28 May 2007 Y 22:15

I just thought of one random thing.

I like noodles.

Tag replies:

Sneha:

HELLO MY DARLING DARLING DARLING SENIOR! Whoa, how did you manage to find your way to my blog? Pretty amazing huh, these modern electronics. I guess the debaters will show the rest of the world just how threatening Crescent debaters can be! Although we did lose to ACS(I) by 1 point, even though Pioneer Secondary School won them. Which makes me feel pretty lousy, I guess. But still. Farewell was sad, but I hope you had a good time! Although I felt that we bothered you people much more. We won't forget you, don't worry. Good luck for O Levels this year! We love you!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Michellina:

Yes, yes, yes. Emphasis. But hey, your teacher was Mr Ho. He's funny. My teacher was Mr Chan. He's not very funny. So you would obviously miss the 70 minutes during D&T laughing at Mr Ho, while I suffer under Mr Chan. No way.