Wednesday, 16 May 2007 Y 16:11

Today was a bad day, although the first part of the day was better.

Mdm Lim came around to C1's Cleo [I think] to tell her that the first 15 minutes had to be used to check the chinese paper. I was sitting about.. 2 people away from Cleo, but I could hear what Mdm Lim said and I freaked out. I was sitting beside Pong; and she will always be a Pong to me, no matter how much she denies it; and we both heard it. So we spent the rest of the time when we were supposed to read by chilling out.

Okay, maybe not both of us were chilling out, but I definitely was. And I started jittering about the book I was reading, Lee Kuan Yew's Memoirs [But it was the abridged version which I was re-reading for the 2nd time] to Stephanie, who was sitting in C2, but nevermind, I talked to her anyway. She got pretty irritated I guess. So I changed to talk incessantly to Cherlyn. But she didn't respond. We got dismissed and I walked back to class with Hyeon.

Mdm Lim came in like.. 3 minutes after we reached class, and the entire population of C1 and C3 got confused because they didn't know where to go or what to do. Well, I guess I was a sell-fisher because I merely sat there and stared at everyone's confused faces without helping. Sat at Mira's desk while Shihan sat at Juanita's desk, who didn't come today. And that was really sad, because I forgot to check Juanita's paper. Sorry Juani dear!! And so I got back Paper 1 and 2, which was.. Oh well.

Pretty disappointed with my grade at first, and I thought that Kailin the Chinese pro had A1 for chinese. She's highest now, anyway. Stupid smart girl.

Then we had PE, which we slacked off. Amanda Choo and I ran off from the activities to the library where we saw several of our classmates soundly asleep on the desks of the library. Then Shihan came in and we searched for the video of Cinderella Story because Choochoo wanted to watch the hot guy. But instead we settled for Beauty and the Beast - The Enchanted Christmas. I thought it would be a dumb movie, but no, it was fantastic. There was this utterly fantastic song titled "Stories" sung by Paige O'Hara.

I suggest you go listen to it.

After PE, we rushed back for Elective Humanities, Lit, for me, and we did nothing. Actually, I can't remember. But anyway, it must have been quite important because I jumped around and switched on my tablet and researched on something with Mira. Next was Social Studies, which we, once again, did nothing.

Torture was after recess. We spent so much time slacking today, I didn't know what to do. Biology was right after recess, and no teacher came in. Popped over to G1, scared Celine out of her wits once, and nothing much was done. Went over to S1, and G2 and C1. For fun and to check out how bored my fellow ELDDS members were. Kirenjit told me the topic for debates, which I think is pretty slow because we're debating NEXT WEDNESDAY.

Realised we were in deep shit, so I rushed to find the other debaters. Come on people. We have another week before this thing. Let's not screw it up.

After that was ENGLISH where we got our papers. Shall not elaborate furthur. But we kinda had fun. I signed my name in a really huge font and measured the area. 4cm by 10cm. Then I signed again, 5cm by 12 cm. Total area: 100cm square. I am terribly proud of myself.

Tomorrow is D-Day. For the teachers, I mean. Why? Because we're getting back everything else tomorrow. OMG, I really have to go for ELDDS session tomorrow to cheer my goddamned self up. Can you imagine the teachers arranged for us to get back our grades for E-Math and A-Math tomorrow?! And we're supposed to bring our calculator and our green pen to the Hall tomorrow for checking our papers during Assembly. My god. Can't they even let us rest?!

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THEIR DEEPEST, DARKEST SECRETS TODAY. AND BOTH ARE ABOUT LOVE. I AM FREAKED OUT.

Tag Replies:-

Cherlyn:

Won't argue with you on this. I have to save up my brain power on my debate topic. And I repeat. I am the Ping. Read:"Well, I was made Ping, and she's my Pong. Hyeon's the Racket, and Vanessa's a Ball." SEE? This means that I'm Ping, you're Pong, its set.

Clarence:

You are a little TOO scary. OMGOMGOMG. I still can't believe this. What an amazing thing, Love is.

Michelle:

Okay, I have no idea which Michelle you are. Hello Michelle!

- EVERYONE AROUND ME IS FALLING IN LOVE. -