Tuesday, 8 May 2007 Y 17:02


I just had to put this up.


INSTEAD OF REVISING FOR A-MATH, I went to do this really cool test that Kailin put up on her blog.

You Should Rule Mercury

Close to sun, Mercury has very long days - and is rarely visible to the rest of the solar system.

You are perfect to rule Mercury, because you live for the present - and can truly enjoy a day that goes on forever.
Like Mercury, you are quick and elusive. Your wit is outstanding, and you can win any verbal sparring match.

Some people see you as superficial, but in truth, you just play many roles and have many interests.
A great manipulator, you usually get what you want from people. And they're happy to give it to you.


And just in case you couldn't make sense of it all, it basically means that I oughta rule Mercury.

Kinda insulting. Its like - hahah, you can't rule Earth, so you gotta pack your bags and go rule Mercury.

Its like saying: The Earth is full. Go away.

And it says that I am elusive. Hmm, kinda reminds me of someone. And I am QUICK, read that 10 times, Tinaes. Ha. Quick, not slow. :p My "wit is outstanding". OH, I really wonder why they said that. :)

WTFH, "people see you as superficial". Sighs, I guess that's alrightly-true. I mean, I am an actress, you know.. And I do play many roles ever since I stepped into Crescent.. Let me count, Francine-Germane the split personality idiot, JC kid whose name I have no idea, Pamela Purse, Businessman-daddy, Police 2 and others. Yeah, I definitely am superficial. I mean, have you ever thought about it? Do you actually "know me"..? NOPE.

I have many interests. Oh yes, that's true. Conflicting ones, too. My future ambitions:
- Terrorist
- Witch
- Politician
- Dee-Jay
- Clown
Yeah, I have a problem with my choices.

"A great manipulator, you usually get what you want from people." OMG, is this thing praising me or what?

Mercury. Ha. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and I just have to be in-between.

But, hey, Mercury kinda reminds me of the Saliormoon characters that I USED TO like. :). I mean, seriously. The equipment that they used to blow up bad people [I hope you notice that I'm using such a general term "bad people" because I really forgot what the Saliormoon people fight. Was it people or monsters?] was really cool. Or so I thought.

Which links me to the metal Mercury, you know, the one which they contain in liquid form because its highly reactive and it is probably the only metal which can remain its liquid state at room temperature..? [Frankly, I forgot. Is it..?] I am very proud to announce that I BROKE A THERMOMETER IN MY LIFE. I mean, hello, you could hardly blame me, right? Its just really fun to poke this long thing into the soil and dig up all the little weeds buried underneath. And as I recall, I didn't just break the damn thermometer, I managed to spill the mercury out, unto the soil, polluted the bloody school environment [if it wasn't already polluted] and kill those few weeds that I painstakingly dug up for half an hour [it was during recess].

Really, childhood experiences like these can have you remember them for LIFE.

And another thing I would proudly own is that I broke a testtube in the Chemistry Lab, about a month ago, I think.

It was all SongYang's fault, seriously. If she had not gone so fast, I might not have broke the testtube at all. I mean, I am clumsy, I admit to that [which is why I got a B for Art and Craft in Primary School] and I eventually dropped the testtube on the table, which broke, and I had to report the broken testtube.

And as I recall faithfully, Aish had her name recorded [she broke 2 on the same day :)] and Dhashni [who, like me, broke 1]. Those memories..

Back to Logarithms now.

I just realised that the test isn't complimenting me; its MOCKING me. Why? Because the title itself says it all. It says:"You SHOULD rule Mercury.". Not:"You CAN rule Mercury." or "You MUST rule Mercury.". This shows that my current positioning is not ideal for me to rule anyone and anywhere hence I am being insulted.


Postscript:

Joshua - Politics is a dirty but interesting game, and necessary for survival. Or so I thought. And still think. HENCE, Politics is crucial in our everyday lives.

Hyeon - Hahah, I got too lazy to blog about NPCC Day or Red Cross Day. Will do so someday. Tomorrow..? :)

Michellina - I seriously think you're the meanest person in the entire solar system. I mean it. Like, HELLO, you didn't reply me, but you replied everyone ELSE. Are the guys in your life so important that you can neglect the other Mich? You. Are. So. Mean. This relationship is totally over.