Wednesday, 9 May 2007 Y 11:24

Last year, after Final Years, I remember Rachel saying:"Its over!", and I decided to opt for a more unconventional pick-up line so I told her:"Its the start of something new."

From this incident, you can actually tell that my pun-ning skills are pretty good, I just need to brush up on my pick-up lines. :)

This time round, I decided to go for the Jessica Simpson pick-up line.

All the girls stepping out for a public affair,
All night, let's rock, cos the party don't stop
All the cameras coming out for a public affair,
who cares, let's rock, cos the party don't stop


Which is extremely relevant - I finally said something relevant to the topic. Another cause for a celebration!! - because I actually come from a Girls' School, AND, we've all ended our examinations OFFICIALLY today, juniors and seniors alike.

:)

Frankly, A-Maths was shit. I mean, seriously. It sucked. After the paper, I told Hyeon:"Hyeon, one word." and she apparently understood because she said:"SUCKED."

Oh, I definitely have to agree. Besides, I can't even go out with the clique today to watch Spiderman, cos I'm grounded because of a slight disagreement. I mean, seriously. You can't blame me for sleeping on the table just because I got tired can you?! WTF.

And I was telling Stephanie:"I'm scared of Spiderman. I mean, I watched the first episode with the bloody grasshopper flying around in a green saucer, and he could BALANCE on the damn thing and swivel 360 degrees and flip over and do crazy stunts and.."

Besides, I just had to watch it with my cousin, who was irritating me. One experience is enough; I never went to watch any movie with him anymore. I mean, who the hell asks:"HEY, LOOK THE GREEN MAN![pointpoint]" and throws the corn in the popcorn at me?! The hell man. You know those little corn bits you find in the bottom of your paper popcorn container? The hard ones that nobody eats unless they want a toothache? YEAH. He threw that at me la, bloody hell.

I was lying about the "never went to watch any movie with him" part. Apparently, when you're still in Primary School, you believe that the world is run by Karma and forgiveness. Not that I don't think so too now, but I was more into forgiving people in Primary School. Why did I even bring it up? Because I went to watch "Finding Nemo" with THE SAME cousin who decided to grow up [a little] and instead of throwing the damn corn bits, he bit into them and he broke his tooth. And he was crying.

This is how damned hard the corn stuffs are. :|

Thank goodness I was smarter and I was irritated, else I would have had to go to the emergency unit.

I'm pissed now. Some ass from upstairs just threw a bucket of water down and my window is spewed. >:| But its raining anyway, hahah. I think I'm just finding another excuse to be pissed with the guy living upstairs. I mean, its not the first time he's dumping stuff down my window, alright?

The first time was that I was admiring the night scene [I like stars] and some upstairs ass [again] threw a frikkin apple core down HARD.

According to physics, energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form of energy to another. Also, force = mass x acceleration of object. Hence, the apple core hit my mouth HARD.

WTFH. Sorry kiddo, but I don't kiss apples. Not the mention the apple CORE.

I mean, the guy [has to be a guy; and he is a guy, basically] upstairs has gotta be a shotput thrower right? Why the hell is he so damned accurate?!

The second time, he decided to throw something less obvious and HENCE, he threw down the pencil sharpenings. Remember those ancient wooden pencils that you used to write in your exam paper for in Primary 2? YEAH. He threw THAT down, and I was really damned pissed off cos it was basically splattered across my entire floor.

Seriously, why do people around me like throwing stuff? Especially AT ME. AND, they're all guys. :|

Its like - everything's coming at my way. HAHAH, which reminds me of a really dumb yet funny pick-up line which is: When everything is coming your way, you know that you're in the wrong lane.

HAHAH. Pretty dumb pun. :)

I wonder what I'm gonna do. Heh, but I already know what I'm gonna do TOMORROW, which is pretty much quite horrible, because I obviously won't do anything. Like - DUH. I feel lethargic. Shall visit YouTube!

OMG, I hate the programms they planned for us tomorrow. The Mid year post exam activities. I have inter-house activities, which I am sure nobody knows that I'm in their house, from 745 - 1005. Then recess, then SiA briefing about CCAs. Maybe its something gotta do with the CCA hand-overs. NO, I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO MY DARLING SEC 4 SENIORS! But its too late, they've already retired unofficially which is shitty. But after the briefing, I have to sit through an STD / AIDS talk.

I'm like, WTFH!! Why would you want me to sit through that?! I am so gonna sit amongst the ELDDS people tomorrow so that we can talk and think sick during the talk tomorrow. Its fun to think sick. Or, I can sit with Yeeting, who will, no doubt, be listening for information. Afterall, she is the one who likes the Gay guy. Aish too. And Horny Hyeonie. :)

Afterthat would be recess [lunch, actually. Its at 1315.] and then the Learning Journey briefing. I don't even know if its good or bad.

People who are on my Link List: I'm postponing the link time. I'm lazy and I wanna watch Sabrina the Teenage witch.

All night, let's rock, cos the party don't stop