|
Friday, 11 May 2007 Y 15:04 Okay, I got so lazy to blog yesterday because I was busy searching for lyrics of all my songs in iTunes. Which is not an easy task, although I have the smallest range of songs compared to people around me. Still have another 170++ song lyrics to look for, and I don't even know if its good or bad. Shall blog about yesterday, and then come back to blog about today. Yesterday in school: Remember I told you I had inter-house activities? Well, they weren't that interesting. There was PowerBall, which basically I know nuts about; and Wipe-out. Having played Wipe-out already, I decided to choose.. Wipe-out still. Which, come to think of it, was a pretty dumb choice. The rules of Wipe-out were pretty terrible, but I was entertained anyway. Shows that I can be entertained quite easily and there's no need for any sophisticated plan. Anyway, Wipe-out is this game where people stand around you, in a square, to make it equal, and throw a ball at you. Its basically just a re-modification of Poison Ball, which I remember playing in Primary School. Wish I could go back and play again. :) Then, there was recess, which isn't much to talk about. The canteen was so crowded, Juanita and I bought H2O and we didn't eat anything. Oh, but after that we went for Milo, which I insisted on having. I mean - seriously. ITS MILO! The chocolate malted drink! Besides, I'm especially fond of Milo, also because he's the main character in the Phantom TollBooth. And, the Milo company actually hired my cousin to do their advertising, which I think is really cool. But I'm sidetracking. Oh, the SiA briefing was fun! Fun - in the sense that we had fun in the corner, laughing and stuffs. Frankly, Mira / Arim and I were desperately crying. Desperately, because we weren't really crying. Although I do have to admit that I teared. Anyway, we just pretended that Juanita had died, and we cried. Just that. Then we did really stupid things by tying our legs - her right, my left - together with my tie. And Latha suggested to tie our hands together - her right, my left. And I was wondering how'd we were gonna stand up, since our legs and hands were tied together - if you still don't understand the predicament, get a friend and try it. that's probably why I mentioned that it was her right tied to my right, not her right tied to my right - and I realised that the tie tying the hand together wasn't tight enough, and basically your hand could just slip through. So we did, and we untied ourselves. The STD talk was a failure. I mean, seriously speaking. Firstly, it wasn't an STD talk, it was an STI talk. BIG DIFFERENCE. Why? Because STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Diseases while STI stands for Sexually Transmitted Infections. And they did talk about AIDS, although I wish they didn't, because the talk was filled with graphics, if you know what I mean. During the talk, the lady got 7 people out and gave them a beaker with liquid. She told them to pour the liquid into each other's beaker and mix it around. So they all obediently did. I was thinking if she was trying to symbolise sex, as mixing around and I got really digusted cos I didn't expect me to be so sick, right? In the end, I was right. She tested the beakers with phenolphthalein and 6 of the phenolphthalein in the liquids turned pink. That meant that they were having AIDS. I mean, seriously.. Guess how the lady ended the presentation? She taught us how to put on condoms. I was like, WTFH. The talk was about to put me off having sex for life, and she talks about putting on condoms?! I didn't really pay attention. But if my junior [hinthint: girl who's name starts and ends with an "A"] were there, she would have listened. Anyway, she showed us pictures of this condom, and there were STEPS on to how to put on a condom. Frankly, however sick I have ever been, I have never seen a condom in my life. So I was pretty much surprised with what was presented. But later, I learnt that you have to "roll" the freaking condom to "unwrap" it, and I got damn disgusted, so I didn't listen anymore. Which wasn't smart, because Kailin proceeded to tell me how gay guys have sex, which I was pretty surprised at how she knew, because she didn't look like the type who knew such.. details. Basically, they have anal sex. How do I know these terms? From Kailin. Blame it all on her. :) I had lunch with Celestine, in school, which was pretty sad because there was only two of us. But then again, you don't need many people to have a fun time. Celestine and I were still talking quite alot, which is good. But she decided to fasten her eating speed, because she ate faster than me. Which doesn't really surprise me, because I am "known" to be the slowest eater in the clique. According to Celestine, I "eat half the food on [my] spoon, chew it slowly and think about the Mysteries of Life, before proceeding to finish the entire spoonful of food." NOT TRUE, CELESTINE. I used to need 1 and 1/2 hours to finish my dinner, now I only need 45 minutes. HA. SO THERE. Its half of the time I used to take to finish my food. Learning Journey briefing was alright. I spent time bickering at Valerie about the Nazis. Seriously, Val. Look at different viewpoints of Hitler. He didn't have a very nice childhood, you know. Apparently, I must have irritated Michellina, who was trying hard to sleep. Michellina, I wasn't talking for 30 minutes non-stop okay?! I took time to breathe, to listen to Val bicker back, and took time to think of certain points. The rest of the time was spent bickering, yes. Tagboard replies:- Michellina: Michellina, because of your meaness yesterday to ask me to shut up, I am not replying your hello because I am hurt. >:( Joshua: Hahah, thanks for helping me. Oh wells, at least I know that I don't speak for anyone's approval. And some people should just come put and tell me I suck. Oh wells. Good luck for your A-Math paper, although its long over. :) Good luck for your other papers, though. If you have any, that is. Have fun people! ![]() I didn't make this, lifted from www.avatarmagic.com They paid me. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |