|
Friday, 18 May 2007 Y 20:37 Today was a laugh-fie day. First, we had A-Math, which I was surprisingly quite amused by Mr Choy. Jeez, you'd think that getting a B4 would make me wanna kill him, but not really. Maybe it hasn't sunken in me that I suck at exams just as yet. But I was really entertained today. Mr Choy was basically in a good mood, so we had a few good laughs. Ping [fine, I'll acknowledge you as Ping] was really agitated and she kinda spoke so seriously that we were all awed. So we "wahhh.."ed at her and Mr Choy also did that! And it was just really funny because his expression was really funny. I don't think I ever saw this side of Mr Choy before in my life. I start to find myself thinking of how funny my A-Math teacher is. Although he did say,"Michelle, I'm very disappointed in you. I expected better results from you, you did so well in the last class test!" What the. But nevermind, I'm starting to find him quite amusing. Hahah, I finally agree with Aish that her favourite teacher is pretty much adorable. :) Physics was next. We went down to the mini forum and went back up again 10 minutes later. But I had exercise, which was good I guess. I guess Mrs Low was quite pissed with me because I couldn't make it for the Physics SPA briefing because I had LD phototaking. Sorry Mrs Low!! :( Recess was okay. We got there super early and had a headstart before the rest of the school came down. And we didn't make full use of the time. Okay, I didn't make full use of the time. But then again, there wasn't any time! Chem was next, and guess what we did? Titration. Seriously, if titration comes out in SPA, I'll just die. I hate titration! Who cares if another droplet of the alkali falls into the solution?! Who cares? The only thing I really learnt during Chemistry Practical lessons was how to spell those chemicals. Like: Phenolphthalein. Which is really useful. It turns pink in alkalis. Chinese was after Chemistry, which was fun. Yeeting, Xiaofeng, Guin, Jingjing and I bitched about OSL. She is so irritating. Guin and I were arguing about who was older. I was obviously older, so I am her senior. And everyone under the sun knows that you really oughta respect your seniors, so Guin - HA. I WIN. Biology was last. Not very interesting. I can't remember what I did. I only recall the fact that I drew cartoons of our teachers. Aish wanted to draw hair on Mr Choy's legs, which was pretty disturbing. And I dunno why, but it was suddenly linked to chest hair. I'm a little lost myself. Rushed for phototaking although I almost forgot. ELDDS REALLY RULES. Not that I can help it. :) Ran with Priscilla to the Physics SPA briefing and managed to catch a glimpse of what Mrs Low talked to them about. Then I went with Aysha to find Aditi and Kiren, because we expected them to be in Ms Shervon's lab, cursing the fact that we weren't there yet and stuffs, but no. So we walked around and around and we realised that Aditi, Kiren and Aleena had all gone for Arman, so they weren't coming to debate that quickly. This shows that ELDDS people really rock and are wanted by every elitist society in the world. We had a fruitful discussion. Gonna meet them again tomorrow at Shaw Towers, I think. Yay, ELDDS meetings rule. Did another test just to prove to people that I am not a goody-two-shoes.
Ooh, how cool is this? I completely rule. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |