|
Monday, 21 May 2007 Y 22:30 Speedy Gonzales, Why don't you come home. Speedy Gonzales, How could you leave all alone. I have no idea why I typed that out. But since I typed it out, so be it. Life's Great. Okay. Today was in a daze, because I didn't know what was happening. Basically, I thought my SPA was today. Well, its not. Both Biology and Physics SPAs are tomorrow. What does this mean? It means I won't have a life tomorrow. Sad? Sad. I did nothing today. Went to the chem lab to check the chemistry paper, but most of the time, I wasn't exactly paying attention. So it was pretty much a waste of time. After that was CME, in which Ms Yang was actually in class, but they were watching Anger Management, so I was with the ELDDS people, discussing about stuff. Stuff, meaning, random stuff. Sec 4 Farewell, Debates, Lesbians, Blades of Glory.. And so on. Stephanie and I went blog surfing and Padmini came to watch what we were doing to comment. And boy, did Stephanie and I get enlightenment. Stephanie made me do this quiz. I know, I know. You must be thinking: AGAIN?! But its a different one this time. Apparently, I ditched Blogthings.com and moved on to Quizilla. Ooh. And I did this test which results came out a little surprisingly and you might wanna take note of. What's Your Reputation at Hogwarts? (26 different characters) ![]() Everyone's Friend:House: GryffindorBest Friend(s): Hermione, Fred, George, Blaise, and Cedric.GryffindorsHarry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends.Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself.Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm.Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays.Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor.Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron.Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty.Dean Thomas: Thinks that sometimes you can be too kind to people who don't deserve it.Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you.Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you.Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you.HufflepuffsCedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you.RavenclawsCho Chang: Loves to go shopping with you at Hogsmeade.SlytherinsDraco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't.Crabbe: Doesn't really pay attention to you because he's always eating or sleeping.Goyle: Same as Crabbe.Pansy Parkinson: Does her make up like you so that she can look like you.Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you.Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting.TeachersDumbledore: Is extremely proud of how far you've come since first year and hopes that you'll keep it up.Professor McGonagall: Likes you a tad bit more than she does Hermione, which is saying something.Professor Flitwick: Could go on and on [and he did (I had to cut the interview short)] about you and your generosity.Professor Trelawney: Always predicts a bright future for you.Professor Snape: Isn't nice to you, but he isn't particularly cruel either. As much as he denies it, you are one of his brightest students.Filch: Is too busy taking care of his cat. Take this quiz! ![]() Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code I have to say something important about this result. That person in the picture, is not me. Yes, don't get disappointed, people who have never seen me before. I do not look like that. Far from it, in fact. But hey, isn't it surprising? I'm everybody's friend! But still; its not very flattering to be everyone's friend. Not everyone is a one-size-fits-all kinda person. So, yeah. But hey, I am flattered. And its really disturbing to know that Parvarti Patil "has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you". And that Pansy Parkinson "does her make up like you so that she can look like you". Like, YUCK. I think the best review was that Professor McGonagall "likes you a tad bit more than she does Hermione, which is saying something". I mean - McGonagall is my favorite character in Harry Potter, you know. :) So after the quiz, it was Physics and I thought that Mrs Leow had exchanged a lesson with Mrs Low, so it was going to be chem instead [again]. But she didn't come up, which is a blessing, because the class was watching "My neighbour Totoro" or something like that. Its this fat little cat-rabbit which is seriously too cute to be real. Which, I might want to add, it isn't real. But still. I wanna marry that big fat Totoro, and spawn cute little totoros. Wait, I don't really want to. But still. Recess was after Physics, and we didn't do much. Oh wait, I ate ALOT for recess. But I didn't eat that much for lunch and dinner. So, I guess I'm not feeling guilty. :) English was after recess, and she didn't come it, so we watched the rest of Totoro. Seriously, is that the name of Mr Cat-Rabbit? And I found out something while watching the show. It is alot like Alice in Wonderland. Only in a Japanese version. Aish sat beside me for the next half of the movie and my goodness - that girl is a talking machine. A chatter-box, in English terms. I did nothing for math. I mean, I did listen, here and there, and after that I got bored so I decided to slack. Working hard is painful, you must know this crucial fact. Result slip for CA1 was passed around during math. And seeing them really depressed me. I mean, the index number directly in front [35] and the index number directly behind [37] did SO WELL. And, as though you didn't expect it already, they are scholars. And it doesn't really help for me to know that both of them don't work really hard, and they get better grades than most of us. Us, meaning, us. Stupid Song Yang and Wang Dan. Complete idiots. After math, we rushed for lunch, and I didn't eat much. As I recall, I bought a can of some drink, I can't remember what, and it had a hole in the side. So the liquid was rushing out and I didn't know what to do. So Hyeon had to take my fork, prise the hole bigger and poke a straw through the hole. Should have taken a picture of it all. Quekie was the first to drink from the barrel. Then Hyeon squeezed the liquid into Cherlyn's empty cup and Yee Ting drank from it. Yikes, Yee Ting. Stupid girl - you're drinking in Hyeon and Cherlyn's germs. Geog was after lunch, and I paid attention, although I didn't pay too much attention. But I did attempt the question Ms Tan posed for us after that, so my conscience is pretty clear. After geog was A-Math. Ah, Mr Choy was back to his crappy attitude. I seriously hope he gets friendly and nicer on Thursday. Seriously. Thrice, he told me to shut up, that is - keep quiet [Teachers don't usually say rude stuff] by telling me:"Michelle, you may be able to study in a relatively noisy area, but be considerate to your classmates, they operate at peace and quiet." Okay, I do admit that I invented what he said, but it was similar in content, although maybe a trifle bit more exaggerated. But still. Rushed to meet the debators and thank goodness Mr M was there. I thought he ditched us for good. But we did make pretty wonderful discoveries, so yeah. I am damn tired now. I have to catch some sleep some way or another, so I'll reply all the tags tomorrow, I promise. Goodbye honey hotts! Have fun, its the last week of school! Postscript: Crescent is a School of the Future. Which is not surprising to me at all. I knew we were able to attain that standard. And I'm not being egoistic, just frank. Tata dears! |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |