Tuesday, 22 May 2007 Y 20:02

Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,
I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain and sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man


I have no idea why I just had to put this song up.

Somehow, it made me think of me and Rachel Chng and me and Sylvia, even though she's a total itch. But yeah. The many men have tried to split us up "but no one can" part is crap. It is so easy to split me and Sylvia up - just get Richard back here in Singapore!

Come to think of it, he is coming back to Singapore. But I'll be away, so Sylvia can have her chemical romance.

Some cousins are just so irritating.

Okay. So, I sat for my "O" Levels today. By the way, I'm Sec 3.

Biology practical was first, at 930. The rest of the time was spent in class before 900 was spent wasting time. We had to report half an hour early, which is just so stupid. 3G1 was in the hall with us, but they were playing. Okay, so they were doing PE. And they were playing some weird ball game which resembled baseball or something, minus the mud and dirt and long trousers and bat. So yeah, I didn't know what it was called.

So we got ushered into our labs, and we had a personal table! I wasn't very happy about my location - it was far from those "Biology" students, and I was sitting diagonally in front of the teacher's table. Just like my exact location in class. Which is why some teachers can look up and say,"Michelle, what are you doing?"

Some teachers, namely English teachers. But that's of no relevance. Biology was good. And I'm being sarcastic. Why? Because Michelle, being Michelle, forgot to put amylase into the solution. And I only realised it 15 minutes into the whole experiment. But seriously, the syringes carrying the amylase were so thin and insignificant, that even if I wore binoculars to the lab, I wouldn't have seen the syringe. Damn, should've written that in my "Experimental Errors". I can imagine what I would've written. "The syringes carrying the amylase were too thin and insignificant."

Recess was uneventful. Wasn't as fascinating as yesterday's recess. Or was it lunch? The tea thing. Oh wells.

Ah, I now remember the thing that really shocked me to death today. We were talking about her boyfriend today. Apparently, his name is not important, because I forgot it. But he likes her, and she seriously likes him. And the problem is that, she's 14 going on 15, and he's like, 18. Or 17, as she claims. But seriously. And she told us that she Frenched with him before. I can't believe it. My classmate has already made up her mind!!

I have just heard Girlfriend in Japanese, Chinese and German. OMG. Its really funny, I suggest you go download it. HAHAH!

Oh wait, let me continue my Grandmother story about my day in school. Okay, so Physics was after recess, but we didn't have Physics. In the end, I was out with the other ELDDS members asking for Mr M and stuff. And so, because we kept Mr M with us, we didn't have Elect Lit, which was our next lesson after Physics. 3C3, 3C2 Elect Lit students! Thank the ELDDS members!

After that was Assembly, which I wouldn't elaborate. Although I did witness a Sleeping Club Wannabe. Yes, Hyeon. YOU. Heehee. :)

Physics SPA was next. I feel like laughing hysterically. My whole experiment was screwed, so I shan't say anything either. And I was telling Mrs Low that she ought to be proud of me because at least I didn't screw Physics up as badly as Biology.

Rushed for debate meeting right after that. Guess who crashed our case again? Today's discussion was pretty much depressing. I wish I had better brains to think of points. Cos that's the kind of girl I am. Stupid!

Came home right after that and had dinner. I didn't have any appetite, what do you actually expect me to do when two of my fellow debaters are crying on the other side of Singapore? But I blogged anyway. I wonder why. I should really learn to prioritise. Maybe I'm hoping that some of my readers would help comfort me and give me strength..?

I am finished with today's worth of crap. Shall continue thinking of rebuttals. But seriously speaking, do our points actually work?