Saturday, 5 May 2007 Y 21:21

I decided to have quotes of the day. And today's quote is:
Siwicalab.

My quote for today. And what the hell does that mean?

Its an acroynm, basically. And basically its a line from the song "Like a Boy" from Ciara!!

I love that girl, I've been listening to this song since, oh, say.. 12 pm? And I've put it on repeat, so guess how many times I've listened to it!

53.

No, that's now my age, its the number of times I've listened to this.


What a cheap joke. :( Sorry kids, but I have a tight budget.

And infer from what I say; I like Beating Around The Bush. And there's a reason why I captialised the letters, child.
CHEMISTRY IS PUSHING ME TOO FAR.

I HATE SODIUM, POTASSIUM AND AMMONIUM!!

Of course, you might wanna note that I'm not listing these elements for fun. I hardly do things for fun. And anyway if I did, I'd cover up for them.


I did not say that.


Well, in case you're still cracking your head over the bloody elements listed up there either because your IQ is the radius of a pencil, or you obviously haven't remembered your Solubility Table well, these are the elements which are soluble in every form - listed on the Solubility Table, of course. I am no scientist, how do I actually know if every form of the SPA [read - Sodium, Potassium and Ammonium] is soluble? I definitely have to go according to the freakin book. Or Table, for that matter. I still need paper qualifications, you know.

Oh, and if you're still wanting to know what Siwicalab stands for, its a line. From the song. Like a Boy. [We learnt from Literature that short sentences bring out full impact.] Its basically "Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy".

YES, I know what you're thinking. It must be - WTFH.

Well, I won't say that this line means alot to me. Because it doesn't. But it does remind me of something, which is that my mum once got so worried that I wanted to remain single, that she thought I was gonna become a nun.

Sometimes, I feel that being a nun isn't too bad. Hey, you know me. I like to lead a peaceful life.
And, of course, [another Literature Device here called "IRONY"] those who REALLY know me, know that I don't intend to lead a peaceful life. As in, I'd rather be living in a city than a quiet and romantic area.

Which is why I prefer the Romeo and Juliet starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Its more city-like, rather than the other, older, Shakespearean setting, when Romeo rides a bloody stallion to go visit Juliet. I'd rather Romeo drive a Ferrari.

So much for the romantic in me.

andiwouldloveitifyoudecidedtocomebackinsteadofgoingawayagain