|
Monday, 28 May 2007 Y 17:46 I have sweet blood. Mosquitoes like biting me. I hate those idiots. Either that, or I have the dengue fever. Which is unlikely. Today, E-Math lesson was supposed to start at 10am. But Ms Lin wasn't there. Then there was a call up to the class at 10.10, which meant that I had been waiting for my class to start for 15 minutes. And we all thought that the call from Ms Lin was that she won't be coming and that class was cancelled, etc, but no, the call was from her, saying that she's coming up. And oh, she arrived at about 12 minutes later. But 3C3 had loads of fun during the 27 minutes that we had together. Ping! Don't judge a book by its cover! Not all books that have a pink cover have to be girly. Although most are. But still! Juanita and I had an Apple party. The juice thing. I can't remember what its called. Ms Lin gave us M&Ms today. They were in those mini packages. And the chocolate itself was mini. They were fantastically cute! I didn't really pay attention to Ms Lin half of the time, but I caught snatches of what she was saying and I did learn okay! At least I now know how to see 3D. Today was quite funny. Shihan was devouring her M&Ms and she looked so ravenous, and I was like,"Shihan, you didn't eat breakfast today right?" and she was like,"Never." HAHAH! And Juanita and I were laughing and laughing and Ms Lin went like,"You shouldn't feed little children chocolate, they'll all just get giggly and stuff." Okay, maybe that wasn't exactly what she said, but still. And then I made a whole fuss about this stupid model, which they said was supposed to be a pyramid, but it didn't even look like one. It looked like that ![]() What kind of shitty pyramid is this man?! But then I saw the whole point of the model later on, and I realised - oh, its a pyramid. Maybe I didn't pass my D&T because I couldn't see 3D. Or maybe it was because I wasn't too concerned about a subject that only required me to saw wood and plastic. And as I recall, I broke my plastic. From what I faintly remember last year, we were required to find some topic and draw on it, pick out a design from the topic and make a D&T thing out of it. Oh, I remember, it was a mobile. So my group - Valerie, Stephanie, Eunice and I - decided to choose the topic on bottles. I can't remember how we came to that conclusion, but we did. I was on an ego boost on the whole of last year, so I chose my design to be the letter "M" from the Minute Maid bottle. And Mr Chan told me that my design was too sharp or something that I had to trim the edges and stuff. In the end, it looked like the letter M from Sesame street. Math ended at 12. Ms Lin wanted to check files from 1 - 10. Poor people. They had to prepare their A-math files, and now they've to prepare their E-math files. Cherlyn was complaining to me like,"Why didn't my parents name me something that starts with T?" HAHAH, she's quite funny. That's why she's my Ping. :) Finalia was reminding me of 27th November. FINE. We'll have the ELDDS Drama Nite that exact day, that exact time frame, and see how many people go for the Band thing. So there! Oh, people. Were you aware of a "compulsory podcasting project"? I wasn't aware. Shall find out more from other people tomorrow. Okay, I have nothing else to blog about. I think. Shall see how interesting my day is tomorrow, or what other randomed things I can remember. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |