|
Tuesday, 8 May 2007 Y 20:29 Tag Replies:- [which is gonna be quite long, so go search your name] Tinaes: Yeah, I move Light-speedly. I think. Basically, I think that I can't finish studying because I am not concentrating BECAUSE, I am blogging / blog-hopping / doing other stuff. Hahah, I just type fast. There goes owning a personal tablet for 2++ years. That's where the finger-work all went, I guess.. Guess I could become a pianist if I wanted to, huh? Only glitch is that I can't read the notes. :) Why Gleise..? Sounds.. Galactic..? Hahah, and its non-existent, by the way. Your non-existent Home Sweet Home. Padmini: Hello my darling Samy!! Wait, it should be: Samy, don't be rude to your Police Lieutenant! [Whack on head with Mr M's broken stick] But thanks for tagging. And the German footballers ROCK, Samy!! Finally, something we both agree on! And DON'T YOU DARE steal Ballack away from me okay! We're engaged! Stupid Padmini, the THIRD PARTY!! I'll link you along with a billion other people who wish to be on my list. After Midyears, which is tomorrow, and about 24 hours away. :) Celestine: Celestino, what were you "whatever-ring" for? I didn't do / say anything. :( Thanks for leaving a tag though. And good luck for Midyears tomorrow!! Hahah, I just started to do Logarithms and I'm already having a big headache. Can you believe this, I tried to do 3 questions and I got 2 wrong?! I am damned pissed off. But it can't be helped. :( You people are going out tomorrow!! And I'm grounded, cos I apparently had a little disagreement with my parents. So, I'm coming home to SLEEP and hopefully do a little exercise while you people sit in the freaking theatre and watch Spiderman. HMPRF. FINE, BE THAT WAY. You can go your way, and I'll go mine! Besides, I'm scared of Spiderman. I mean, you get bitten by a spider and you can shoot webs?! I got bitten by spiders TWICE and I can't even shoot that damn web thing from my wrists. But he's EVIL this season, only good thing is he's BLACK. Finally ditched the red-blue costume, I was wondering if he was a mascot for Red-Bull or something. :) Ash: Basically, which "Ash" are you..? Ashley from Crescent in 2G2 in Victoria Goh and Andrea and Cassandra and Geraldine and other people's class..? With the twin Rachel..? Oh, give me your link and I'll add you at.. 12 pm tomorrow. And tag too. :) By the way, thanks for tagging dearie! Felicia: Hello, my darling Auntie Felicia!! I basically tried to visit your blog through Celestino's links, but she's outdated, so yeah, it didn't succeed. Thanks for tagging and leaving a link! All other tags will be entertained someday later / tomorrow. Gotta study!! :) |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |