|
Monday, 28 May 2007 Y 14:13 Okay. People I have to reply on my tagboard, before my post lateron. Clarence: Was the "YOUR NOT GONNA BE A TERRORIST!" an exclaimation or a question or a statement or a what? I didn't get half of the things you said. What "Elizabeth knows what u know" what's that that I know and Elizabeth knows and I dunno? Its doesn't make sense. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Hyeon: Eh, YOU. Ponned school today, huh! And the "Freundin sein" part was where Avril sounded like she said "Fwankenstein". What a sucker. And yeah, my favorite lesson is Recess. If only the whole school didn't have the same recess times, it would be so so so much more enjoyable. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Jiali: Hahah, you sound as though linking me is like climbing some mountain and its like "phew", its so tiring. Hahah. Okay, okay. I'll get you a present, okay? Wait, its tomorrow! And I can't go out today! Oh nevermind. Michelle's presence is a gift itself. :) Will hug you tomorrow. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Celestine: Hello my dear girl! Seriously speaking, did you visit my blog just to say hello or what? Mymy, you should remember our strong friendship as desk partners! Wait, there's no relevance. Ah, nevermind. :) _____________________________________________________________________________________ Juanita: Lala, had fun at the Apple party today! Mini M&Ms rule! And yeah, I'm not blogging as frequently or as long as before. Something's wrong with me, I think. Hahah, bearings suck. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Manasa: Hahah, we should have another bitching session man! They are so much fun, I love them. But cut the sec 1s out, I don't think they know how to bitch with us at all. And we'll all help you out, I would rather go against Samat then go with Samat. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |