Thursday, 10 May 2007 Y 16:03

Tag replies:-

Tinaes:

Ah, I see. That new planet they found which I apparently heard on the radio. I see. Hahah, why would you want to rule a planet in which nothing substantial has been found yet? And yes, Hitler has got only one ball. Which is a pretty sad thing for a great person like Hitler. Jeez, he could have spawned so many Hitler juniors!! Can you imagine? "My great-great grandfather was Adolf Hitler." WOAH. Like, some American person is related to Michael Ballack, cos they have the same sirname. How cool can that be?!

Linda:

Who are you referring to as crazy?? And reply your tags, woman! I mean, you get people to tag, and you don't reply them, which is pretty much weird. And for geog, its alright, I guess. I mean, the drawing is only like.. 6 marks..? And the entire paper is over 50? So that just means that you have 88 marks, which is an A1. So you obviously won't fail geog. Me? Apparently, I drew the forest, the lianas, the everythings, and I forgot to label it. How stupid can I be? Very stupid.

Juanita:

Juanita, you tagged 8 times, and they were all one line short. How is that considered as flooding? Next time, type something like this:"Hello there, how are you? Haven't seen you in ages, so how have you been? Actually, I've just seen you two hours ago so it wasn't such a long time afterall. Hahah, I dunno why I'm tagging this, it just seems so weird. I guess my intention was just to flood your entire tagboard just for the fun of it so that you would be irritated. Have a nice day!" Woah, watch the pro at work. :) Everything was horrible, and I most probably would get like.. 40 for my L1R5. Which is good. Really.

Kailin:

Yes, hello, I have linked you. And exams are definitely over, which is a cause for celebration. I was telling Juanita that I'm gonna be extremely happy when exams are over, and she was like:"I'll be like, so much for my happy ending." Which is true, although I wouldn't like to admit it, but seriously. When we get our results back and when we start our 'O' Levels even faster than the Sec 4s, also quoted from Juanita, and others. Which is really quite horrible, come to think of it.

Spammer:

Firstly, I thank you for tagging, even though we definitely have some issues to settle. You hate me, and I don't even know who you are. I would think that you're calling yourself a spammer, not only because you are one, but also in the sense that you don't wish me to know who you are so that you can hate me from behind. Which, in another point of view, is good, because then, I would not have another viewpoint of you.

If I did not know who you were, I could have told you that I was American-born and you might even believe it, because you have not seen me. Apparently, we have met, and I definitely have irritated you on that occasion. I will know who you are, because I despise people to pretend to not have something that they actually do, a name, for example.

I do not consider myself as a faker, only as a perfectly normal actress who has been put into too many roles to actually know who I am. I may seem fake to you, but I know I am not plastic. The word "faker" is bland. I assume you to mean my linguistic abilities. I have never encountered the word "fuck" when people are talking about my linguistic skills, that is, until this year. And I believe that you are the same person. Why you would want to say that I have a fake accent, I do not know. Maybe you throughly enjoyed the previous obscenity experience so much you just had to repeat it again. Of course, I may not have fired back at you the last time, so you obviously think that it is possible to say that at my face again. You take things for granted. Most people are intolerant to being insulted repeatedly on the same subject. I am one of them. It doesn't mean that when I don't tell you off the first time, it means you can do it a second time and I still wouldn't mind. I may clown around often, but always remember that man used to be an animal. Animals have instincts and temperaments, which are unpredictable.

I have never complimented myself on my linguistic ability.
I certainly do not tell myself that I speak Good English. I have never "proclaimed" that I speak Good English, so please get your facts right. I did not say that I speak Good English, it is merely your perspective that you think I feel I speak Good English. Maybe you are too skeptical to actually believe that some people have been attending speech courses since young, and have spoken this way ever since. Maybe you are too wrapped up in your silly little life to think that everyone should speak the way you do. Maybe you are too inexperienced to know that most people speak the way I do.

I will definitely get a life very soon, thank you very much for the reminder. There is something about your attitude and tone that I really hate. I would presume you to be a junior, because only juniors are too afraid to reveal their identity for fear of facing the wrath of others. Your tone is clipped, which is why I am speaking the same way to you, which I feel that it is the tone you and I deserve. I will not speak kindly to a person who has insulted me, not just once. And you will actually get the treatment that you give others, triple-fold, in my case. I can just be 100% as bitchy as you are, because you're my junior and I don't give a damn. There's something in the world called "Respect", and you are not giving me any respect. Respect goes both ways, I will not respect you, if you don't even respect me.

Hyeon:

Yes, paperbags are fascinating. I wish to own a collection of plastic bags, like, different types of designs and material or whatnot. Hitler is pretty cool, I have to say. Not many people can make such a moving speech to convince the people of an entire country to believe in one man. He did it, which, to me, is a pretty much interesting thing. SEE, I am half an angel. 68%, in fact. HA. So says the test. AND, I answered the test with my heart. Not "pick the model answer". So there! And of course I'm not pure. I think sick all the time!

Aditi:

Yeah, it would be cool to come in a paperbag, you know. I mean, to "Commerate the day when Crescent ELDDS did their SYF with a couple of paperbags". It is cool, face it. And, we can wear our costumes too, along with the paperbags! Hahah, no need for the neutral masks for the judges any longer!! They can just wear paperbags! And, we have got to enact one scene from the Dead child thing. OMG, WE CAN THROW ALL THE CHAIRS WHICH THE TEACHERS WE DON'T LIKE ARE SITTING IN!! People, I have decided whose chair I am going to throw. Do not snatch her away. The chair is mine. Pretty obvious whose chair I am intending to throw. I hope it cracks her head into two.

Manasa:

Aww, come on. They weren't that bad were there? I mean, they did a good job with the paperbags.. And the carriage kinda prop. And the whipping was pretty real. And the books were definitely real. Of course, you do notice I am saying nothing about the script or the acting, of course. I wonder why.

Am going to rest now, shall blog more lateron.