Thursday, 31 May 2007 Y 21:40

Okay, since I couldn't find anything to blog about either today or yesterday, I shall not blog, but reply tags, which is much more practical than telling you people how I brushed my teeth this morning.

Guin:

Yeah, see? You only broke 1 hairband, and I only broke 1 plastic! Twin vibes always works. So, one on one. We rock. The Plastic Breakers! Wait, I remember that I broke a test tube, a thermometer and a microscope slide before. You?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Clarence:

Yeah. Note: IF noodles was a substitute for someone's name. Unfortunately, it isn't. So there. Nothing for you to gossip about.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kamalia:

Hello my dear junior! You're about to be officially and cyber-worldly linked after this post, which is going to end at around 5 more minutes. Congrats dear!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Linda:

Uhhuh. Pretty surprising how come my practical skills are so fantastic, huh? And yours suck so much? Maybe Mrs Leow loves me. :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Juanita:

Ohno, we haven't ordered the stuff yet? Hurryhurry!! The bbq's next wednesday! We can't have no food! Else Shihan's poor maid will have to cook for us, which is terrible, because she has to cook for 35 people, and I don't think Shihan's family trains her in catering. :)


I am dead tired today.

Why? Because I woke up at 930 - due to my mum - and I had to be forced to swim. Which I found out I was pretty much disappointed in myself, because I swim bloody slowly now. I mean, 52 seconds for free-style is really slow. My fastest was about 49 I think, and even that was considered slow. And to think my own cousin can clock about 28 seconds on the average for free-style!

Come to think of it, I need a new swimming costume. Mine is too bright! Its limegreen, so people can see me through the clorine. Oh yeah, as though a slow person like me can't be seen crawling from one end of the pool to another. Very amusing.

I think I swam about 2km. Which took me almost an hour. What an idiot.

So after swimming, I went to SSC at around 3. Daniel managed to convince my parents to let me bowl in the Annual Bowling Championship. I mean, seriously. My average is around 146, and you want me to bowl with people who's average is 200++?! Excuse me!!

So at 5pm, I had to bowl 4 games. And guess who I was paired up with? Sean Tay. Wth, that guy is damn good! And he's Faith's brother. So obviously he's like extremely fantastic right?!

Hey, but for once, he actually talked to me. Which makes me smile, come to think of it. Its quite funny, even though many people in the squad have not talked to me yet. And come to think of it, they're all guys. Maybe its because they associate amongst themselves to much to think of the girls who are also in their squad, just in another lane. Boys.

Well, he didn't really say anything important. Just:"Ball almost dropped into gutter." Yes, yes, I know. I thought, being such an experienced bowler himself, he was about to give me some tips or what on how to bowl, but no. Still, it was nice to hear his voice for once.

But hey, regarding that ball which almost dropped into the gutter, I striked, okay! I dunno how, but I did that. So there!

In the end, my total score was 601 for 4 games, which is an average score. Plus handicap was 641. Ha, so now I can proudly announce that my average score is 150.25! Ah, utter rubbish. How sucky is 150 when people can go up to 276 or 300?!

Why I mentioned 276 is because I once witnessed someone score 276 before. Oh, it was beautiful. Although I can't remember the details now.

Daniel wanted me to stay to bowl at 8, but I told him I was really tired and I had to go home, else I wouldn't be able to come tomorrow. So he let me go home. Thank goodness, I might add. Finals is 8th June, I can't believe it! I really should work on my game now. Don't really wanna get a sucky score again tomorrow.

I have to rest. Or eat. I haven't eaten since 3. And its 10 now. But I didn't feel hungry then, yet I feel hungry now. What a sucker.

So long, world!