Monday, 4 June 2007 Y 11:11

I didn't blog on Friday, Saturday and Sunday because I spent 16 hours on the average outside, which means I wasn't at home. Which also goes to show how little I've spent sleeping, which is like.. 7 hours sleeping because 1 hour has to be used for time travelling. And since I sleep at 11 or 12 or 1 or 2, that just goes to show that I wake at 9, and the rest of the time of my day is spent outdoors.

So what's so great about the outdoors, frankly, nothing much. Because even though I'm away from home, I'm in a particular area, like SSC.

So on Friday, I was in the gym, I think. Oh, wait, I swam too. And bowled. I think. Can you believe my mum actually complimented me on my stroke? For once. Even though I was still bloody slow. Swam 2km, which took me 50 minutes. What the!! So my average for 50m is like.. 75 seconds. I really have to work on my freestyle. Shall swim lateron, maybe at.. 3..?

Had ballet at 730, which was quite painful, because I didn't go for 2 weeks. And Ms Pam taught us a dance, I think, which I couldn't really follow. And the stupid floor is unbalanced. There's this dent in the flooring. I seriously hope they change it. If someday, everyone jumps at the same time, we'll all just find ourselves on the first floor, or even the carpark. How retarded. But thank goodness we didn't do splits too, I'd just die.

On Saturday, I woke at 930, and went to SSC. And I went there to do A-Math. So be proud of me, Mr Choy! And I just got lazy and stopped doing anything. Come to think of it, I really do hope that Mr Choy doesn't exactly read my blog. I dunno why. But its quite weird, right? I mean, teachers read your blog, and they don't tell you, and that's.. I dunno.. weird? But I guess its an open secret that teachers do read blogs huh?

Anyway, I bowled singles again, because Catherine said I'm 10th in the squad, so I should bowl again. And so I did. Only it turned out much more shittier than the first one. And then Yanlin was telling me that Jin Wei was pissed because I beat him to the finals by 1 pin. Bloody hell! Jin Wei, I hate you. Go try again and get in the finals, you can do it! I just plain suck, so go ahead! And Yanlin also said that Royvin's gonna try this. What the shit! Royvin is bloody crap good! I mean, anyone who gets into ACS(I) because of their bowling obviously has to be quite fantastic, right?!

So after my singles, I went to talk to Jin Wei who was looking at the scores and pitying himself. And he was telling me that he lost to Natalie and me because of our handicaps. Why? Because female bowlers get a 10-pin handicap. Oh, you so wish you were a female, Jin Wei! Hahah! But you're still extremely good to, so yeah. Stupid Jin Wei. You threaten me by so much!! 1 pin, you know!

And after singles, I bowled doubles. Which wasn't smart, because I was very tired. And I was bowling with Bavisha, who was really improving alot. I mean, absence from training for 2 weeks, and I didn't expect to become so shitty now right! As I recall, I didn't go last week because I wasn't in Singapore, last-last week was because I had debates discussion. Jeez, I seriously should start prioritising.

Sunday was not really very relaxed. Swam in the morning and bowled in the evening. Only thing was that I bowled at RTC. And I am seriously not used to the oiling pattern there. Went there and I found that Steven wasn't working there anymore, which was quite surprising. Moved somewhere else, I heard. But still.

Oh, I am tired. And my programs for today have not begun yet. Maybe I'll search for Spongebob or Teen Titan episodes to watch over again. My life is that boring.



Tagboard replies:

Guin:

Okay fine. So we're fantastic Glass breakers. Together. Twins. Seriously, have you ever wondered why everything about breaking stuff happens in the science lab? Poor poor Crescent.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiali:

I think my average is.. Average. Hahah, which is not very good really. People can go up to 209 for an average. I didn't know that you bowled regularly. Hey, I bowl with you someday okay!



- End of post -