|
Wednesday, 27 June 2007 Y 15:06 Just so you know, I clicked on the "New Post" button, not with an intention to blog, but just for the sake of creating a New Post. What this means is that: I have nothing to say. I think I'll just scrunch out whatever I can remember that happened today. And I can't remember what mostly happened today, because I was asleep half the time lessons were going on. ___________________________________________________________________ The first lesson was Physics. What can I remember? Okay, so Mrs Low was going through the mid-year paper with us, discussing the answers and stuff. Basically, I understand perfectly what she is saying. But I didn't think that the discussion helped, because we didn't have our original scripts with us. I mean, what's the point of knowing what your answer is, if you don't know where your mistake was? I started to sleep towards the end of the lesson, where it was getting boring. But according to Aish, and it is quite true, I "slept, woke up, looked around, went back to sleep, then woke up again". So I did have a gist of the lesson. ___________________________________________________________________ Next was Literature. I was so much more awake then. Mr M was scaring us by testing us on the Content Page. Its not easy to remember the content page by heart, you know. I'd like to see anyone reciting the content page after reading it for 3 minutes. Let the Elect History people memorize their content pages and give them a graded test after that. They'll scream like hell. ___________________________________________________________________ Recess was empty. As in, the canteen was empty. Nothing much happened. But Shihan and Guin were very happy to find that early recess is on Wednesdays, because their favourite laksa stall will be opened, and the queue would be really short. I have to admit that they had a point. Although I cannot justify for the yummy-ness of the laksa, because I have never tried it before. ___________________________________________________________________ Biology was after recess, and that was when we learnt that Ms Li Xiaoping would actually be taking us too, only that she and Ms Angeline Ng would alternate classes. Like, if we were gonna learn Transport in Animals, Ms Li will teach us, and if we're learning Transport in Plants, Ms Ng would teach us. Or something like that, I never really bothered to remember. But today's Biology class passed quite quickly. Ms Ng somehow got lamer over the holidays, and she spent 2 periods discussing MCQ. And I didn't sleep during Biology, so it was okay. But I did get distracted. ___________________________________________________________________ English was right after Biology. Mrs Ow was on MC, but Alice Chia was there. Or maybe I should say, MS Alice Chia. She came in 15 minutes late, which I don't really mind, frankly. So she came in, and gave us a lecture. And she wrote down 3 "rules" that she wanted to enforce in the 3C3 classroom. Respect Integrity Punctuality Yes, those were the 3. Respect meaning - Respect for teachers, students. Integrity - No copying of previous Sec 2 works, which I definitely will not fall into this category, although I do have to say that I might fall into the previous one. Punctuality - Depends very much on my health. My classroom happens to be situated right at the 4th floor of the school. But she tried a small "Self-introduction" for the class, which turned out, not that disasterdly, but I thought it was horrible. My initial planned introduction was,"I don't have a boyfriend.", because she said,"Tell us anything interesting about yourself that the class doesn't already know.". But in the end, I decided to say,"I do ballet.", although half the class already knows. Surprisingly, they all looked shocked. Maybe they didn't expect me to say that or something. It was that surprising?! And she was discussing about Oral. And I didn't realise that english oral exam was just next week. Wow, I feel threatened. Seeing that I haven't finished my holiday homework, and my oral exam is next week. I'm good. And she taught us how to speak. Her lesson was basically on picture discussion. I don't see what there is to discuss about a picture, if the only person talking is you, and you are required to talk for 3-5 minutes, while the stupid examiner just sits there and listens to you for 3-5 minutes. That's utter crap, what kind of discussion requires a talking mouth and a listening ear? Its discussion, meaning 2 or more people gather together and shoot off their mouths about a particular person in the picture. But I had loads of fun criticising the picture. Shihan rocks, she's willing to crap with me. Together, we changed the usual, boring MRT scene into a scene brimming full of life, which is exactly what is required, although the picture is in black and white and grey. Together, we made the MRT passengers seem like people with a purpose in life, like we created a drug addict from a balding old man holding a zip-loc bag, an old ah-pek from a guy with his finger on his cheek [I said that he was about to pick his nose], an old gay man [because he was "staring lustfully" [that was what Shihan said] at the guy sitting next to him]. And Alice, or rather, Ms Chia, as we must call her, came up to Shihan and I, maybe because we looked like we were having too much fun, and she told me,"Describe the picture to me." So I told her that the picture was depicting a scene from the cross-section of the passengers in the MRT carriage, and the picture was taken at a slanted angle. Oh, and I also told her about old Ah-Pek. And she actually said something about,"I like the way you look so innocent. You have a very innocent look on your face." or something along that line, which kind of embarrassed me, because I have to admit, that I am not as innocent as most people. But seriously, I look innocent?! Woah, compliment. English was a disaster, I was glad it had ended. ___________________________________________________________________ Chinese was next. I can't say that I like chinese alot, but I really respect my chinese teacher. As in, she's fantastic. Mdm Lim Hong Geok. She's a really good chinese teacher. And I don't praise people like that, usually. I sincerely hope she remains as my chinese teacher for Sec 4. And the lesson we had today was sentimental, but I didn't really care for it. ___________________________________________________________________ Chemistry was the last lesson, in which, I proudly say to the world that I slept in. So there wasn't much to absorb, because she was teaching Oxidation State. But the thing that really surprised me, is that Mrs Leow actually remembered my name. Else she'll call Celine "Michelle", which kind of irritates me. I am not Celine. ___________________________________________________________________ I presume that after this post, I'll go off and do Social Studies. Deadline's this Friday, 1pm. I don't think I'll want to disappoint Mrs Esther Lau that much. I shall do SS. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |