Monday, 25 June 2007 Y 16:45

Jerene, this one sentence before my post is dedicated to you specially. Okay, I promise that I will either delete the post or edit the post or change the font to white, so maybe some stupid people will think that Michelle had a bloody problem with the enter tab.
_____________________________________________________________________

I am actually taking time off from my work [Holiday Homework] to do this stupid post, I wonder why. So I'm just gonna leave my tagboard rotting for the moment before saving it tomorrow or something.
_____________________________________________________________________

Well, first day of school.

I managed to SURVIVE, I am damn happy.

New timetable sucks like crap.

Monday - Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English, A-Math, E-Math

All the bloody major subjects all fall on a Monday, when everyone else is having Monday Blues. How would I pay attentions? Monday has officially been crowned the Shittest Day of the week. I hope alot of public holidays fall on a Monday.

Tuesday - Chinese, Social Studies, Geography, Literature.

Which is fine with me, I don't mind the Humanities.

Wednesday - Physics, Literature, Biology, English, Chinese, Chemistry.

The second shittiest day of the week. 2 languages and 3 sciences. These people obviously cannot plan well.

Thursday - Chinese, PE, E-Math, Chemistry, A-Math, Geography, Biology.

A pretty shitty day. I vow to never miss any ELDDS sessions, I have to cheer up after these subjects.

Friday - A-Math, Physics, CME, Social Studies, English, E-Math.

Which is not too bad, because I have to rest for the weekends.
___________________________________________________________________

School sucks, I can't get used to it. And to think I was out of the prison for once month. Now I'm back in. I wonder what I did wrong. Maybe because I was born?!
___________________________________________________________________

Its good to see classmates back again. I haven't seen some for one month. But they don't all look very extremely tan. I was pretty surprised. And, of course, they were all talking about OBS, their watches, wild boars, and busy asking me how fun IBS was.

Well, here's news. IBS is called DYPP. And it sucks.
___________________________________________________________________

Teachers were relatively kind and understanding and fun today. Mrs Low was a little over the top, maybe she got so hyper, she started talking random. It was like, "Girls, look at this v-t graph,"

And the next second, she looked at us and said,"My daughter has long legs. And she has a loud voice, because she cries very loudly!!"

So we stared at her and said,"You're so random today," and she got blur.

Hahah, Mrs Low is one funny teacher.
___________________________________________________________________

Today, Hyeon got fed up waiting for Juanita and I to finish talking at our various stations.

Okay, so Juanita and I are really popular people, or maybe I'm just talkative, and we walked past 3S3 and Juanita talked to some Hockey person while I talked to Mandy Song. And she was telling me about Nicholas Khoo's fearsome temper.

And yeah, the next station was the canteen, when Juanita talked to Ying Min and I talked to Aditi, one of my juniors and stuffs.

So yeah, poor Hyeon. Although I was the one who waited for both of them to stop talking during lunch. Poor me too.
___________________________________________________________________

Today Shihan didn't come, and Song Yang didn't come, presumably because one was in Shanghai, and another couldn't wake up. So I, being nice and not wanting to be alone, sat with Aish.

And she almost swallowed her bubblegum because in-between chewing, she thought it was a sweet.

And she was desperately singing,"I want candy" during A-Math.

And she was also humming Tokyo Drift. Which is really funny because her facial expression rocks.
___________________________________________________________________

Today, I tried playing a prank, which didn't succeed. I hate my scotch-tape.
___________________________________________________________________

Today was a Bad Hair Day.

And that was a statement.
___________________________________________________________________

The back-rowers were busy singing the gatsby song, which really rules. Only that we can't sing it properly. But still. Its music to our ears, and noise to everyone else.

Tsk, tsk. These people ought to have an eye for Fine Arts.
___________________________________________________________________

Today, we realised that we have a new trainee teacher called Alice.

Alice.
___________________________________________________________________

Iman told me a tapau story today, which I shall explain tomorrow when I am not so rushed doing homework.

Or so I hope.
___________________________________________________________________

Mr Choy wronged me today, which really upsets me. Actually it doesn't. I get blamed for anything I do all the time anyway, guess I'm used to it.

Well, it started out that some people were talking at the back, so he automatically assumed that I was the one talking.

Which I don't really blame it for it, since I happen to be the one talking most of the time. But I really wasn't, so yeah. But it really wasn't me, I can't remember who it was.
___________________________________________________________________

Social Studies and Chinese.

I'm sorry Mrs Lau, but I might not be able to do your homework because you're really nice and understanding. I hope you don't mind, because I'm going to do Mdm Lim's homework, because she's a really strict teacher and a really good chinese teacher.

So yeah, sorry Mrs Lau!