Wednesday, 13 June 2007 Y 11:37

I dunno what to blog about today. So I shall just leave this one sentence hanging here, and no furthur elaboration. Afterall, my day just started. You don't expect my activities to start as soon as I awaken from my deep sleep, do you? Yes, I know, that sounds so fairy-tale like, so "princessy", which is exactly the point why I even said it in the first place.

Okay, I thought of what I want to blog about today.

"Why I woke up late".

Fantastic compo topic. But I don't really want to give the Crescent teachers any ideas, what if they really come up with this drag boring topic for us to write 250 words on??

But frankly speaking, my account of why I woke up late is very interesting. Its not because I was watching TV, reading, playing computer games or whatnot.

I had a date last night.

Yupp. Only I'm doing a word play on that, so the "date" that I was referring to was the FRUIT, not the thing that a girl and guy or girl and girl or guy and guy go out on, holding hands and stuff.

Here's a picture of that bloody disgusting fruit I ate.





http://www.thenutfactory.com/photos/fruit-dried-dates-deglett.jpg



YUCK YUCK YUCK.

Doesn't it disgust you?

But I had to swallow it down anyway, becasue my mum was watching. Which I didn't really appreciate, because a date tastes like an overripe, superbly huge raisin. And I do like raisins, although I don't like dates.


BUT STILL, THAT DOESN'T ANSWER WHY I COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT.


Well, I was feeling so disgusted that that stupid fruit was in me, so I got unwell and puked and yeah.


All because of a stupid fruit.


Sometimes I think that Mother Nature doesn't like me alot. She tends to give me viruses and illnesses that all have to do with plants or animals. Like insects, for example. Like dust too.

Okay, I'm just handling tag replies and I'll go off to the gym or to swim or to do something.




Tag replies:


Azalea:

Hello my dearest darlingest junior! Fun conversation we had yesterday, although you obviously can't draw very well. And you're the meanest person on Earth for not linking me. Heart-breaker. And yeah, we haven't talked in a really long time. Did you know that you got nominated to be one of the key Sec 2 personas in ELDDS? Well, congratulations dearie! And hey, good luck for your church camp.. Today. Which is rather late, but good luck anyway! I'm not doing well, and I'm not ego at all, where did the "as usual" come from?! Frankly, I don't miss school, I just miss LD alot. Why can't there be sessions during holidays?! I'd much rather go back to school for LD than go back to school for extra lessons, or for IBS, for that matter. You obviously love me, dear. I know that your love for me is like still water. And still water runs deep.
___________________________________________________________________


Kailin:


Yeah, your trainer irritates the hell out of everyone. He was trying to make communication to our team after the first activity where everyone has to tie their stupid ankles together, and everyone in the team ignored him, even the scholars. Bloody loser. I agree that he's okay, just that he's too.. "Showy", and it just plain irritates me. I'm glad its over too. It was pointless, and I didn't learn anything. I mean, I talk and do everything that they taught us every single time I have an LD session. So yeah. Didn't really find it helpful. Maybe they thought that no LD member would be sick and unable to go for OBS. Oh well.
___________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth:


Oh, I'm quite proud of my chinese name. According to a scholar in my class, my chinese name means "Being very sociable and friendly". And according to my mum, my grandfather gave me that name in the hope that I will be powering and stuff, like a dragon. So what I feel is that its supposed to be "Xiang long" which basically means like a dragon, but "rong" sounded more feminine, so I'm called Xiang Rong. But seriously speaking, don't call my chinese name if you wanna to call me. Because chances are that I don't reply. And also, calling my chinese name is like.. Weird. I usually don't allow people to call me xiang rong unless they can't pronounce my english name or because they can say my chinese name in a very nice sounding, authentic way. So my class's scholars are so priviledged, because they can call both my english and chinese name. :) I have a chronic heart disease, so I can't go ubin. I was lying - I have asthma and insect allergy, so I can't go ubin. I didn't escape, I can't swim long distances. Ich liebe Deutschland!
___________________________________________________________________


Ling Hui:


Hello!! Yeah, I'm glad we're in the same group too. Hey, actually you migrated to my group. So it should be "I'm so glad I'm in your group", instead of "I'm so glad you're in my group". Hmprf. But who cares man. I'm very happy that its over too. And you make me sound like some entertainer. You're lucky, your entire clique is in your group, save for Jesline, who's suffering in Ubin. My entire clique is in Ubin, save for me. That course sucks la, half the time when we're doing something, I wasn't concentrating. And that guy said that it was actually very theory-based, that we've to sit in the stupid MPR for 4 hours to listen to them talk, but this time was practical. OMG, I'll die if it was theory. Remember the first day - 10 minutes into the stupid course and we were bored already. Sighs. How memorable is IBS.
___________________________________________________________________

Tinaes:


He is huge, I think he's like.. half my height, which means that he's probably 80 cm long for something. And he's cute. And he's orange. And he can fly. And he's multi-talented. He's old, I think he's 10. My parents didn't allow at first.. But I somehow managed to convince them that he's perfectly harmless. Somehow. But still, he's not allowed to sleep on my bed at night, and he has to go for suntanning once a week, meaning, he has to be put under the sun for a full 12 hours or something under the hot hot sun, which makes him turn black. He's fat too, he eats too much. But its so sad that when I have asthma, he's being blamed. And I do feel kinda upset for him. But still.
_____________________________________________________________________

I still am pitying those poor souls over there in Ubin. How was your second night? Hey, but I also feel like going to their blogs and tagging,"Oi, update your blog with a new post! You used to blog everyday, what happened? Oh yeah, I forgot, you're still suffering in Ubin. I'll donate my blood to you when the mosquitoes get too hungry, okay!"



I feel so evil. :)




I wanna go SSC. Home is boring.