Friday, 8 June 2007 Y 15:33

But I think I'm dying.

I've been spitting out blood ever since the morning began. I wonder what's happening.

Its not normal, is it? To spit out blood, I mean.

Anyway, I got random and decided to take pictures of my stuff.


I got so bored I decided to blog.

See? That's my science textbooks, as well as A-Math. They look thick, huh? They are.

I think I'm just gonna upload this one and wait to upload more some other day.


Tag replies:

Mira:

Yeah. Never send Cherlyn for a Spelling Bee contest. Smart people who can spell well [ooh, it rhymes] will just win with our eyes closed and one hand behind our backs. I suddenly find it funny, because you don't need to see or touch to spell. :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel:

Hello my darling sister! Love you loads!! Thanks for tagging, dear! Oh, and we lost our blog to Blogger. Which is really sad, considering the fact that our last entry was at December, and you promised to post more. Now we can't even post anymore. And I don't post alot. Its just that the columm is really narrow, so my posts seem long. Are they? No. The compeition was so intense, we almost went up to 5000 words a post, remember? It was like writing a novel. Sure, you take care too! Hahah.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Teresa:

Hello dear! How did you find your way to my blog anyway? Oh, I remember. Thanks for tagging honey! Did you know that there was another gathering at 25th May? But I couldn't go, which was sad. Did you go for the first one? A junior of mine told me that it wasn't successful, because only the Sec 1s and 2s went, and there were very little older generations. Maybe the principal scared everyone away. Well, I was a victim, anyway. Have fun darling!
_____________________________________________________________________________________


I am wondering right now, if I should go SSC lateron. I mean, watching all the pro bowlers bowl would be fantastic! And most probably Jazreel Tan would be bowling. And all the others. Which will be great!

But I might go there, and die in the bowling alley. But then again, if I go for ballet, I might die there too. And also, if I miss today's practice, I sure am gonna miss next week's and when I come back, I will suck and my legs will ache again.

And anyway, if I go SSC, I won't die there, because I won't be doing anything, just watching pro bowlers and try to learn from them, which will be tough, because I don't learn by looking.

Life is such a dilemma.