|
Tuesday, 12 June 2007 Y 19:47 I just heard the song "I'm a flirt" by R. Kelly and a couple of other people. I don't like it. But seriously speaking, I recall the tune from long ago. Okay, so maybe I heard it before. But I still don't like it. And I'm currently listening to a song called "2 Step", which is classified under gangsta music. I don't even know why I'm blogging about songs which I don't really like. But 2 Step is not too bad. Let's blog about something interesting. Okay, I shall blog about my dog, Dingo. And I took his picture before I wrote this post, so I shall blog about him! He's such a good dog, at least he stays still when you ask him to, not run around like other mongrels. This is a picture of Dingo lying on my bed. Uhm, ignore the background. I tend to have stuff lying around. See Dingo? He's so cute and big and orange! He can fly and he eats alot, but he's vegetarian. Here's another picture of Dingo, but he's resting because he's too full after his dinner. [He ate two bowls of rice, you know.] He's dead tired. He finished his food in 30 minutes, you know. I'm tired. Shall blog more about Dingo someday lateron in life.
Tag replies: Jolene: Hello dearie Jolene! Thanks for tagging! Don't worry about me forgetting you, darling. I think I remember you. Which Jolene are you? Jolene Tan, which is most likely? YAY! I haven't seen you in a really really long time too, dearie! Do you miss me? Oh what a stupid question, of course you do! Yupp, we ought to have a class gathering, it'll be so fun! Are you still doing gymnastics? Still doing ballet? Hahah, do you have a blog or something so I could link you? Oh yay! I remember sitting beside Yian and you and Eileen were sitting behind us or something. And we'd go disturb you two, or maybe I did. i won't forget you, honey. I actually have a picture of you and Shermaine in my tablet. Yay! I'm actually surprised that you didn't forget me. I thought I was pretty much forgettable. :) |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |