Thursday, 14 June 2007 Y 20:39

Okay, this post is dedicated to all my adoring fans / friends out there:


  1. Don't miss me too much. Whatever you do during this long and miserable duration of 4 days, don't stop and cry and miss me. I will be beside the beach, getting rashes because there are insects there. Please don't be upset by the thought of Michelle the Fantastic suffering there. Please, it hurts me. Don't worry, my dearest fans - I will survive!

  2. Please update me on stuff. You could tag like,"Oh, she / he / You-Know-Who just asked me out! I'm so bloody excited!" or something like,"OMG - You won't believe it, but I got 15 mosquito bites from our Ubin friends!" or maybe,"I lost my voice on the second day I got to Ubin because I was screaming from all those insects,". Whatever, whichever. Even stuff like,"I've got a poster of you in my room," counts.

  3. Special message to fellow squad bowlers: Tell me anything interesting that happens. Be it that Natalie got a perfect score, or Yanlin puked over her bowling ball, or whatever. Oh, it rhymes. Hey, I'd even settle for,"Jerene said she missed you alot," or "Michelle Quek is in love with you," even though it would ruin my reputation.

  4. Special message to Crescentians: Please don't tell me Ubin was fun but torturous. Trust me, I knew that the instant I stepped into IBS. Or its called DYPP, for that matter. So just don't tag,"OBS rocks, I bet you regret it, huh!" or even "OBS is great! DYPP sucks!"

  5. Other people: Just take note and don't miss your President of the Ego Club. Thank you.

Smile, people.


Don't cry for me, Argentina.


No, this was an ACTUAL photo, not photoshopped, and Valerie Lim my dearest fan actually made the poster. So there.

Featuring Devi, Sneha's sister, and yours truly. I just love Sneha's younger sister. She's so cute, isn't she?! And she isn't afraid to show her love for me, unlike so many other people.

And hey, to clear anyone's doubts, I didn't bribe her, okay!