|
Thursday, 14 June 2007 Y 12:53 I should never sing again. Every time I attempt to make full use of my fantastic vocals or try to exercise my throat muscles, I get a bloody sore throat. What shit is this?! I feel sad. Not talking is like crap, how can anyone stand to not talk?! I seriously can't understand quiet people. Why would you want to stick in a corner and be silent, doesn't it bore you to hell?! But okay, I shall blog about what happened this morning, because I seriously can't remember what happened last night. Oh yeah, did I mention that I'll be away from tomorrow [Friday] till Monday, I think..? Well, I will be. My family's going on a trip with the Volvo group people to Port Dickson, which is 3 hours drive from Singapore. And I hope that it isn't dead boring, like the last trip we took. Apparently, we're gonna stay in a resort or something, with a sea-view. Which I will appreciate very much. I like the sea alot. But somehow, there are only 34 rooms with the sea-view, and there are 50 cars going. So I dunno how they're gonna give the rooms. Maybe by drawing lots or something. Talking about the sea reminds me of a TV programme which I watched on Arts Central yesterday. Its this documentary called Planet Earth, which was airing the last episode, so I decided to watch. Previous episodes were covering the African plain animals, the polar bears in the Arctic and stuff. So I seriously hoped that they would film animals in the sea, because sea animals are so much more fascinating. And guess what? They did. So I was really happy, and I watched it. Basically, it was more towards the deep sea creatures, the ones at the surface of the sea and the birds of the sea. I kinda thought the last segment was pretty much boring, about seagulls and stuff. I don't like seagulls. They look fierce and they act big, but they're pretty timid inside. BLOODY FAKERS. But anyway, the programme was nice. A little droll at times, but overall rated 3.5/5. Which is good, considering that its an A2. And after that, I stuck in a CD from Walking with Dinosaurs to watch, since there weren't any good movies yesterday. And I think I watched the episode called "Cruel sea". Which, come to think of it, is fantastic. I have this infatuation with Dinosaurs and marine creatures and monsters and things of the deep and unknown, I dunno why. Which is a very logical explanation why I like Barney and friends so much, and I hate Big Bird. HAHAH, I'm including this really fantastic video of Sesame Street, which is a parody by MadTV. Laugh your guts out. I'm tired. Shall reply tags later. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |