Tuesday, 19 June 2007 Y 10:44

Okay, I shall blog in full detail of my trip for the Volvo Driveaway crap thingy thing. Read on only if:
  1. You are my world's biggest fan.
  2. Because the next test I set will most probably be on the trip.
  3. And you want to score perfect marks [through legal means] on the test just to show me how fantastic you are / how much you adore me.
  4. You really like cars. Alot.
  5. You want to know where I've been and what I've been doing and how I've been enjoying myself while you were stuck in a sunny island.
  6. All of the above.

So yeah. I shall probably be doing 3 posts today or 4 or whichever amount I like on the whole trip itself. Which will be quite long, considering the fact that the first day occupied 6 pages of writing.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I actually wrote down stuff to blog about so that I won't forget it. I'm so nice to my dear viewers.

___________________________________________________________________

Friday:

Woke at 530am, which seriously pissed me off because I don't wake up so early during the HOLIDAYS. And even so, I complain at waking up at 530 any school day. Yes, I am terribly hard to please.

I got quite freaked out yesterday [Of course, this was written on Friday] when I submitted the test of Michelle the Great. Congratulations, Keith Goh, whomever you are. You were the first person to do the test! And you scored 10, which is not too bad. Or so I think. I kinda expected everyone to be like that, so yeah. But seriously speaking, who are you? I find the name really familiar, maybe because I read Clarence's blog and he actually mentioned the name before, or maybe I've met you somewhere before..? Anyway, you should be really honoured because your name was the last thing I thought of before I went to sleep. Hurh.

Clarence is a PIG. He scored 50. Of course, I completely eliminated the fact that some other idiot scored perfect marks. But Clarence went to pick random answers, so yeah. Maybe that's the correct way to even do the test. No, I'm not hinting anything. Kinda surprising how you already know 50% of me even though I've only known you for 1 1/2 years, huh. Michellina Chan, whom I've already known for 2 1/2 years, only knows 40% of me. Michellina, you really need to catch up. I can't believe it, I thought that you would score 50 and above.

I'll post the answers to the test someday. Although if you want to, you can go ask Terence Tan. But that wouldn't be very wise.

Anyway, I reached the Volvo showroom, or whatever its called, at 630. And there were kids crowding around the computer area, playing runescape. At 645 in the morning. Brats.

I remember that there was this guy whom I found extremely familiar. His features, I mean. Like I've seen him somewhere before. And there was this other person who was so tall, I was at his shoulder. And I'm not that short. He wears the same glasses as Alvin [who is not my boyfriend, I assure you. But you can go ask Clarence who this is. Although I think the bowling people already know. Yeah, that guy who spent all his time in the arcade while we were running around.] and he keeps staring at me, which is kinda scary. But I don't deny that he looks alright. And I kinda promised myself to try making an effort to smile or nod at him in a friendly manner later on or something.

At 805, I remembered a really scary and disturbing thing, which is that the MC who was following us, as in, leading our journey to Port Dickson, was the same one as the person who hosted the Victory Banquet. I was kinda certain, because not that many people sound the same, look the same and act the same way, meaning androgynous. YUCKS. As though 4-5 hours with her / him wasn't enough. But I shall go ask Daniel if they're the same person. I dearly hope not.

At 826, my dad was speeding at 140km/h. Which is alright, come to think of it. Some driver amongst us had gone at 220km/h before. Quite surprising, huh. Since Volvo is supposed to be a safe car and it looks demure and the type that trots at 80km/h on a Malaysian highway. Rubbish. Some car reached Malacca in 1 1/2 hours. I think the driver was travelling at 180-190 km/h. And he is incidentally the same one who travelled at 220km/h once.

I shall skip the rest and forward the post to during lunch, because that is so much more interesting.

During lunch, my family sat with Mr 220km/h and his wife, and another family with 2 kids. And we actually know Mr 220km/h from the Driveaway 2 years back. I think his name is Lawrence, or something. And his wife said to my parents,"I recognise you all by your daughter. Her looks haven't changed yet," Excuse me, I believe I grew taller, fatter and smarter from what you saw 2 years ago.

The other family that was sitting with us had 2 kids, a girl and a guy, who was Sec 2 and 3 respectively. And that guy was okay-looking and he keeps on and on smiling at everyone. Okay, I didn't know about everyone, but he did keep on smiling at me maybe because I was sitting right opposite him or maybe because I got a fly in my hair or something. But his smile made me call him Smiley Boy.

I shall again forward the journey to what happened after lunch because the rest of it wasn't important. But I shall mention that I met Mr Tall with Alvin's glasses at some cafe when we stopped by for a drink and I gave him an appreciative smile and he smiled back.

I'm ending the post about the first day now, because I looked through the notes and found that they were just detailed facts about the journey and they don't deserve to be included in the blog post. So yeah. Second post is gonna be about my second day. Which wasn't that interesting, come to think of it.