|
Wednesday, 20 June 2007 Y 10:31 I decided to reply tags first even before a proper post or anything else tags from yesterday would be pushed way down into the "Older messages" tab. Tag replies: Terence Tan: Now, now. What's with the evil laughter? Hey, I realised that you tagged 1 hour after I posted. Woah, pretty efficient, huh. Did you like the pictures I drew? I am never going to call you "The Great One". Seriously speaking, my blog username is The Great. So you are indirectly copying from me, which sucks. So, I'm never calling you great. Your lucky guesses are really lucky, I guess. But 10 lucky guesses?! Whatthehell. Thank goodness the Victory Banquet emcee doesn't know, else she'll pester you for 4 digits and you will get hell. I wonder why I dislike her so much. ___________________________________________________________________ Rachel Chng: Hello my dear sister! I didn't know that you changed your sirname. Hahah, 40 is good. Same score as your husband. Say, it reminds me, are you and Michellina still married? And I wasn't the one who measured the length of my mouth. I was just holding the ruler and someone decided to measure it for me. And I decided to measure for everyone else. What 6cm, Rachel Chng, you're the meanest person on this globe! But yeah, I'm used to talking to you like that. Insults fly. Someone flattered me and chose 3cm. 6cm is abit too long, honey. Its gonna look like my mouth occupies half my face. I thought that everyone would automatically reach out for a ruler and see that 3cm is quite short, while 6cm is too long. ___________________________________________________________________ Jerene: Hello, I see you're back from Hong Kong, huh? Or did you do the test in the hotel room?! Why don't you like your name, why are you calling yourself "nameless person"? At least call yourself "Anonymous" or something. I'm not ego by calling myself a president. I am humble, because I am only a mere President, and not the Ego Godess or something. See? Thank you for supporting my case when you mentioned that you believe that there are still billions of people out there who love themselves much more than I do. See? This proves that I am not as ego as some other people out there. And yes, its okay. Because I'm not as ego as some people. Yay. ___________________________________________________________________ Belinda: Hello dear! I see you finally learnt how to switch on your computer and go into Internet. Congratulations! Uhm, thanks for tagging, but I had to do alot of decoding before I actually understood the jargon in which you were speaking in. And please don't call me "mitch", because I often think of "bitch" when I see something with an "itch". So yeah, thanks. Call me "Michelle", that's okay. And she's Sylvia, not Syl. And he's Richard, not Rich. Uhm, I know they went out and stuff. And since Richard's back, I don't think Sylvia will bother going out with you people, frankly. You don't have to do the test, its not compulsory. And yeah, bye. ___________________________________________________________________ Tinaes: Postcards are fun to collect. But I haven't collected them for a really really really long time. That's because they don't look very attractive now. And I also realised that I had too many. So yeah, I've decided to collect Buttons instead. Or maybe I'll just cease the collections, because there aren't that many things in the world to collect. What tellytubby? The postcard or the album? Tinkie-winkie's gay. He has a red handbag. And he's purple. ___________________________________________________________________ Valerie: I somehow predicted that you would say that. And you would add a "Diao" with the three fingers clawing down the side of your face as you put on a very pained expression. Like this: ![]() Am I right? ___________________________________________________________________ Clarence: Hey, today's your Big Day! I still think I should tell everyone on my blog why its your Big Day. Yes, it is rather tough to figure everything out as they are, huh. Twits. I think its because Belinda can't spell, so everything is in twits. ___________________________________________________________________ Kailin: Yeah, I intended to join Chess Club, because a friend of mine in SCGS also joined Chess Club, and so we could be in the same CCA, yay! But no, I didn't. Didn't I tell you before that the first CCA I wanted to join was that? I know its surprising. Especially since Chess has nothing gotta do with Drama, huh. ___________________________________________________________________ There are idiots cleaning the walls now, and the sound really irritates me. I shall close the curtains and go to swim or something. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |