|
Tuesday, 19 June 2007 Y 10:16 I am back. Yes, that was a statement, and when I went to www.truefriendtest.com, I got a shock. Terence Tan, I bet you cheated. And I think know how, but I dunno how to explain. Cos the machine only accepts the first test score, and it doesn't give a shit to other test scores. So if you get 40 on your first try and 100 on your second try, it only accepts 40. And it so happens that it will let you do the test over and over again until you score 100. Whatthehell, Terence Tan, you did the damned thing until you got a perfect score?! I'll blog later. Some idiot is gonna come to my house at 1030 to repair the heater or something. And the thing that's new is that - it wasn't my fault. Terence Tan, I hate you. You make the test sound so easy, and you've only known me for.. what.. 6 bloody months?! |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |