Thursday, 21 June 2007 Y 20:08

I am late, its 8.16pm. But I shall still reply tags even though I promised to post at 8pm.

Tag replies:

Clarence:

I have to tell you something which is really important and it can affect the future of your love life.

"Don't thank me too soon."

Yes, that's what I wanted to say.
___________________________________________________________________

Jerene:

Oh yeah, you didn't go Hong Kong, but you wanted to go Hong Kong, yes I remember. Hey, I wanna go China someday. You can tell me what's interesting. By the way, I hate shopping. Why don't you use a laptop overseas? If I were allowed to, I would. Aww, so sweet, you didn't want to disappoint me, I see. Sighs, Jerene, don't fall for me. Thanks alot, but I happen to be straight. Hahah! I thought you didn't like your name. :) Jerene sounds weird. No actually it doesn't. I have a friend named "Jertaime", which is "I love you" in French. That's weird. Oh yeah, do you have Nat's or Yanlin's email?
___________________________________________________________________

Terence Tan aka "The Great One" [which is so not true]:

Yes, you had an evil laughter that is still predominantly seen on my tagboard. And don't deny it, technology proves everything. And hello - my blog username existed since the day I created my blog! A young and thriving blog, with the name "The Great". Wow. It sure has got to have a bright future. Like, you know, some parents who name their kids almighty names so that they're kids become great leaders etc..? She's not BUNG, she's a wannabe Bung. True bungs are cooler. What were you repeating? I didn't get that part. And I agree that you wouldn't get even 1 answer correct, because I happen to have changed the answers. So yeah.
___________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth:

Uhm, Elizabeth? You got 20% on the surface, which makes you ranked 9th. But quite honestly, I changed every single one of the answers so that they won't be correct, because I'd already given all the answers on one of my posts.. If that makes sense, technically, you got 0% out of 100%. Which puts you in the 11th place.. And I agree that you don't know me that well. But that's okay, you don't talk to me alot. So yeah, its fine. Hahah, I'll ask one of them if they want another penpal. But I can't promise you. And yeah, I'll link you, no problem!
___________________________________________________________________

I am on a random roll now, so I'll just talk about anything and everything.
___________________________________________________________________

I am eating M&Ms now.
___________________________________________________________________

Hey, did you know that green M&Ms increase your sex drive?
___________________________________________________________________

And I just found out that some people didn't know that Hong Kong is gonna celebrate their 10th Anniversary of their reunion with China. Seriously.
___________________________________________________________________

I'm drinking water from my swimming bottle now. As in, the bottle that I drink from when I swim. And yeah, there's a special one.
___________________________________________________________________

Hey, did you know that I used to swim for ACE before?
___________________________________________________________________

Hey, did you know that my JC 2 cousin used for swim for Singapore?
___________________________________________________________________

And I intend to set a new test, so the old scoreboard would be kicked out. With new questions, I guess.
___________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'm gonna read.
___________________________________________________________________

Bye!