Friday, 22 June 2007 Y 10:55

I visited the SSC webpage this morning just for fun.



It was crap.



Apparently, their bowling activities are still at the 10th of June. And there's this Monthly Medal Championship Handicap Tournament and another Monthly Medal Championship Scratch Tournament.



I don't get it.



And I want to go for the gymnastics class in SSC but it says "5 - 10 years only". Why are they discriminating older kids? Like those who are 15? And there's this pyjama party. Yay. But I'm not going for that. Absolutely. Because its for people from the Kidz Club and I'm not a member.



But I found out that the rates for Dance classes, mostly social, I dunno about Line dancing, is considered quite cheap, as compared to those private studios outside. Like, its 85 bucks for 10 lessons which are 1.5 hours each. That's okay. I guess.



I think I'm nuts, I can't believe I'm blogging about SSC. Whatthehell.



I can't think of anything to do nowadays, I personally cannot believe that I was actually entertained for 2 bloody hours playing games on MSN. But now I'm bored, so it doesn't really matter.


I'm going to Youtube.