|
Friday, 22 June 2007 Y 14:55 I'll reply tags before going off. Tag replies: Jerene: Shopping stinks, there is nothing interesting to see or to buy or to do anything. All you do is walk and look. And you see propaganda all around you. Oh, but the thing that I really like to buy is shoes. Although they never come up with a nice enough design. Oh, and I do like buying accessories. I guess. Why Beijing? I was thinking Shanghai, because the Shanghainese are interesting. But yeah, Beijing is more historical and a bit modern. Maybe I'll go Beijing after 2008, else there'll be lots of people. Yeah, okay, but you've to remind me that you're giving me their emails, else I'll forget. ___________________________________________________________________ Kailin: I thought I did. Okay, so if I didn't tell you, then I must have told Amanda Woo or someone, because I distinctly remember telling someone from Chess Club from 3C3 that the initial CCA I wanted to join was Chess. And she was like,"Really? Wow, I didn't know." I know why she said "Wow", because its an honour to be in the same CCA with me - DUH. Why surprising..? Hahah, I'll play with you someday okay? But you've got to remind me. And I suck too, because I haven't played in an extremely long time. Do you people really spend 2 hours just sitting there and playing chess all the time? I asked Mrs. Khan about Chess Club during Sec 1 because she was the in-charge, and she said that you people get a trainer to tell you how to set your pieces and stuff. Hahah, its your CCA, dear. Be proud of your CCA! ___________________________________________________________________ I'm tired. And I can't sleep, I've got insomnia. Seriously, I've been sleeping at 1am / 2am these days. I need schooling to tire my brain out so I'll just doze at 11pm or something. But I'm not looking forward to schooling, because I know that I'm gonna get a demerit on my first day back. I didn't do much homework, see. But I did do both the maths, because I expect there to be a test when we get back on holiday homework. Must be some kind of routine that every batch has to sit through a test on holiday homework on their 3rd day back or something. Okay, maybe not 3rd day, maybe end of the week, when the teachers have finished going through the answers to the homework or stuff. ___________________________________________________________________ I'm dead. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |