|
Tuesday, 26 June 2007 Y 14:59 I'm replying tags now. I don't think I want to post anything. Tag replies: Jerene: I thought Shanghai was a nice and fun place to be. Maybe I thought wrong. Ballet pumps rule the globe. But I was never able to figure out why I like them. Maybe because they're feminine and yet cool, I dunno. Hey, I'm nice, I actually removed the post. So I rule now. But I kinda pity you. I think it might forever remain as an open secret that everybody knows but nobody will actually openly talk about it. Poor dear. ___________________________________________________________________ Belinda: What's the use of staying when everyone here in Singapore has got to go back to school? ___________________________________________________________________ Togusa: Yeah, it is a pretty painful thing to swallow. I pity you. Guess you had ingestion after swallowing that fact. ___________________________________________________________________ Hyeon: Hello Hyeon! Initially, I thought that everyone would be really really tan and unrecognisable, but no. This is a sad world. ___________________________________________________________________ Elizabeth: Okay dear, I promise to take your test sometime later. But I will put my name on your scoreboard, I guess. Clarence is somewhat easy to predict. Maybe not easy, but he's not that difficult to predict. I'm cooked if your test is far too difficult to do. ___________________________________________________________________ Iman: Hello my dear junior! Enjoy your cheese fries at McDonald's? Next time, tapau food from school and tapau cheese fries, and take a longlonglong time to eat them slowly. Unless you still have Holiday Homwork to do.. ___________________________________________________________________ Ryan: I remember I did.. But I'll repeat anyway. The girl who's supposed to send me the song hasn't done so yet. But when I get it, I'll send it to you, okay? Oh well, what do you know, Love is blind. ___________________________________________________________________ Tinaes: Good for you, that your school life's getting better. Mine's worsening. Got into a spot of Teacher-Trouble on the first day back, which is gonna spell hell for my grades. Ah well. ___________________________________________________________________ Just in case you people don't actually know, I did get into a bit of Teacher-Trouble on Monday. But it was worth it. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |