|
Tuesday, 12 June 2007 Y 14:01 I shall blog about DYPP because today was the last day. Yes, four hours for two days, and those poor people are still suffering over there for OBS at Pulau Ubin. Today's session was alright. Frankly I can't really remember anything. Maybe it wasn't so memorable afterall..? Oh, I remember, we played with balloons yesterday. Water balloons. And we were supposed to build our own catapults with half bamboo sticks, the ones that people use to hang clothes on. And our team won, I think. At least our catapult was able to launch forward, instead of backward. The last 1/2 hour was quite memorable. Or so I thought. Because our trainers performed. They danced, they sang and they spoofed. Evelyn, our team's trainer, imitated the Gatsby advertisement, the one where the guy in gay fashion goes around singing that he can give everyone else Gatsby. Kaydon danced ballet and acted as Superman. Phil, Kailin / Mandy / Isabel..'s trainer, danced ballet, did belly dance and salsa and acting like an ass, as always. Well, he even taught us salsa. And his steps were done quite horribly. I didn't like them. Justin sang some Chinese song that I have never heard of, not that I hear many Chinese songs. So yeah, that was that. I thought that Justin's voice wasn't too bad, even though I'd never heard of the Chinese song which he was singing. Phil's acting wasn't that horrible. Evelyn was funny. Kaydon was plain crappy. And now I am safely and completely at home while those other Sec 3s are off getting bitten by sand-flies, mosquitoes and whatnots. I'm bored to death. I wanna go SSC, but I dunno how to get there by myself. So much for knowing how to take the MRT. But seriously, there's no MRT station anywhere near SSC. And I dunno the buses to get there anyway. And I dunno where to change buses anyway. JEEZ. I'm so tired. I think I'm just gonna post a picture that I took last night, handle the tags and doze off on my keyboard. Oh wait, I've been listening to this song all throughout 2 till now. Its funny.
Its actually quite sick, by the way [Look at the title]. Just in case you stupidly thought that it was a legal song and start letting your brother hear it. Tag replies: Terence: You tag pretty fast, huh.. You're "The Great One"?! You aren't even great at all! Don't live in self denial, Terence. We all know, the truth hurts. I know that it is unacceptable to find out that you suck alot. Trust me, I understand. I realise that it must have been an immense shock to your ego that you find out that you're horrible. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I promise. You're weird. Who gets bored at 4 in the morning and decides to visit other people's blogs? You. But seriously speaking, how did you even manage to find my blog? Through who's link? Its really kinda freaky. ___________________________________________________________________ Weilin: Hello dear! I haven't forgotten your birthday. Its one month before mine, right? I'm trying to find someone who's birthday happens to fall on the 17th of October to complete the 17 babies. Yupp, yupp. Germaniac. I kinda haven't heard that term used in a really long time. Did I invent it or is it really there..? Miss you loads too! Talk to me next time you go online, okay? We have loads to catch up on, I'm sure. See you someday, dearest! ___________________________________________________________________ Kailin: You don't know how right you are. IBS is a bore. Its kinda amazing how we actually survived through these two days huh? But seriously, those at OBS will come back telling us,"We hate you IBS folks. You are unhealthy people. While we were crying there, you were doing a manicure. Go away!" which is so sad, because friendship can be on the rocks after such a minor incident. I'm crapping, like your trainer. He sucks man. Irritates me so bloody much. ___________________________________________________________________ Jerene: You obviously were the one who set that benchmark that who loses much drink water, right? Jerene - only you could think of something so retarded and sad. Although you were the one who bowled the best that day. Yeah, I gotta give you credit for something. But you could have asked me to think up of the forefeit. Maybe.. Walk to the door of the bowling alley and pretend to faint there or something. Its so much more fun than drinking water. Daniel's shu-wa-wa action was far too GAY. Kinda reminded me of Faith's AHEMAHEM. And to think that Daniel actually has a wife and 2 kids. Or three. I have no idea. ___________________________________________________________________ I feel like blogging about my dog. He's so cute! And friendly and huge, I love him loads. But I'll blog about him lateron. Right now, I'm gonna upload a damn gay picture, which made me laugh alot. ![]() Doesn't this freak the hell out of you? Or laugh the crap out of you? |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |