|
Saturday, 23 June 2007 Y 12:00 Ouch. My toes hurt. That's because I was doing pointe for 2 bloody hours yesterday. And pointe really hurts my toes, even though I was wearing toe pads and stuff. And just in case some of you don't know what pointe is, here's a picture [that I didn't draw] of pointe. And yes, non-believers, I can actually do that. http://lightproofbox.com/blog/wp-content/2006062100_pointe.jpgBallerina's aren't that fantastic, its just that there's this wooden box at the end of the shoes that you've to put your entire body weight on, supported by your five tiny toes. Yes, that's what pointe is. But the only correct pointe, or nicest pointe for that matter, in this picture is the third leg from the left. Yeah. And it hurts alot. And apparently, you'll get blisters on your toes if you do it for too long. 45 minutes into pointe, I thought that all I had left of my toes were bleeding stumps of flesh. But I learnt a very good lesson yesterday, which is to cut your toenails, because they just press down into your flesh and make an engraving there or something. I can see red developing blisters. And Victoria Goh didn't come yesterday because she was busy in NPCC Camp in KL. Victoria, you're gonna die when you get back. Releve on pointe hurts like crap, and Ms Pam expects us to do Curus - or something that sounds likes that: c-OO-rues - on surplas - or something that sounds like that - which means on the spot. From this, I hope you can tell my French sucks. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |