Friday, 8 June 2007 Y 10:06

Today, I shall blog about random thoughts, because something weird is happening to me and I can suddenly remember what happened years ago, hence, I shall take this opportunity to blog about it.

Okay, initially, I planned to number them, but then I forgot what I wanted to say. Sheesh, making a blog entry is tough. Anyway, I shall put it so random that only me can understand it. Or anyone who's ever walked my path before. Which is kinda ridiculous, considering the fact that I've no sibling and whatnots before. So. Here goes.


I remember during the class BBQ, Mira was telling us about some board that can allow you to converse with the spirits, and that it was Japanese or something. And that particular story was linked to our school, which made it quite.. I dunno.. disturbing, maybe.

I've seen people play it in Taiwan before, which is not a very good idea to actually play it with your friends in a room. Some idiots back there in Taiwan did that, and they actually found the door locked. Which was.. freaky. Anyway, some Uncle of mine actually played the board once. And apparently, when you play the board, in Chinese rule, you're supposed to light the joss-sticks. Which that uncle of mine forgot. And then the spirit actually wrote: Light the joss-sticks first. Which was quite scary and abit funny. I mean, that spirit did have a sense of humour, but it also goes to show just how real they are.

Anyway, my blog isn't here to scare people. Oh yeah, did I tell you people about what I won at the bowling league-challenge thing? I was so fascinated! I won a leather vacuum flask, which was quite funny because I don't really use vacuum flasks. Sheesh, should've won the first prize. Its a thumbdrive, you know! And Daniel the Mean tried to steal my bottle. HMPRF! Hahah, but I got it back.

I think Daniel's quite nice. Though he is mean. And he's quite funny. That day I was bowling, he was looking at me bowl. One thing about me people - I tend to laugh at people who bother watching me bowl. So I asked him if he was gonna scold me for smiling after bowling, which he did the last time! Actually, all he did was lament,"Everytime you bowl, you turn around and you smile smile smile smile smile. Concentrate on your bowling la!"

Daniel, its not my fault! I actually have bad moods, you know. :) At least I don't smile smile smile smile smile everytime.

I was watching Natalie bowl yesterday when Terence came to watch her bowl too. Nat's fantastic, I tell you. Did I mention that she hit 208? I kinda forgot what I said. Oh, I just checked. Yeah, I did. Terence told me his mum taught at Crescent before. Susan Tan. Apparently, she left at about.. 2 and 1/2 years before. Yeah Terence, that was before I entered Crescent. I came and she left. How sad, she didn't have the honour of teaching a student like me. I forgot to ask him what she taught.

Terence is funny, but he's a bloody big crapper. He admitted it, you know. I still can't believe he called Ryan Tan "Slut" yesterday. Hahah! He's so bitchy. Which again, he admitted it himself. But Terence was saying something yesterday, which wasn't really crap. That "Striking is luck and sparing is skill." I kinda agree. Except the "Striking is luck," part. Terence, next time you strike, I'm gonna use that line against you.

"Sparing is skill." Well, yes, I do agree. Especially since I can't spare, thanks alot! Actually I can spare. Only that I suck at it.

Quite honestly, I can't remember anything else that isn't related to bowling. Oh, so now bowling has become part of my life, huh. Yeah, that sounds agreeable.

I'm ending my post now, after tag replies, and going off to watch Spongebob.


Tag replies:

Amanda:

Uhm. I have no idea. In the templates, the arrangement was fine. Nevermind, I shall do it again. Azalea's my junior, by the way. A very dirty and sick-minded junior of mine. And it wasn't my fault that she turned this way, fellow ELDDS members!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cherlyn:

Hello my dear Ping! And you don't take nice pictures, the picture was so dark! Seriously, didn't you know how to use flash? Learn from Addy! And it wasn't my camera, it was my dad's, because I couldn't find mine. It wasn't smart to wear long pants, it was hot. I'm not evil. I'm pure. Okay, I promise I won't be scared. I'm lying. Ping, you think your M&Ms are fake. How are you gonna protect my fears? Freak. Hahah. :)