|
Thursday, 21 June 2007 Y 14:27 Yesterday, I made a life-changing decision which is upsetting. But I'm fine now. Or so I think. Apparently, my parents have a Dance Compeitition at OCC on the 30th of June. And they haven't practiced yet, whatthehell, right?! Its like.. less than 10 days before their compeitition and yesterday they forgot the stupid steps to their routine and they keep bumping into other couples, how can they???! I want to watch them compete, but I think I'll give them pressure and stuff and they won't dance as well anymore. And I also happen to have training, so how!?! I am officially allowing my parents to go practise their dance until they perfect it, even if it means that they have to dance until midnight. Oh, but this isn't the life-changing decision, the life-changing one is another one. Lately its so quiet. I shall go read or watch comedies. And reply tags at maybe 8pm today. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |