|
Tuesday, 19 June 2007 Y 11:33 My day was just stupid. So I shall combine the interesting bits from Saturday and Sunday together. And also quite interestingly, the interesting bits had to do with me, 3 girls and 3 guys. Hmm. Saturday: Smiley Boy actually knows my name. I wonder how he found out. Stalker! I was so surprised. Well, I was standing with my family in some path or somewhere and his family passed by and he looked straight at me and said,"Hello Michelle." And I got so taken aback that I could only say,"Hi," And I could see that he was trying to stifle back a smile, which made me pretty much bemused. Seriously speaking, is my name that easy to remember?! Oh, and I found out that his name is Marcus. So I decided to try to know him better during Saturday night's dinner. ___________________________________________________________________ Oh, I drew a line across because the dinner was written under "Sunday". So yeah, Sunday's next. ___________________________________________________________________ Sunday: 630 was the dinner. And I shall carefully edit the notes, so that I don't get too embarrased. Okay. So when we got there, the emcee got all the kids to "come up on stage for an annoucement". So I didn't go. Then she got desperate and said,"All who are not mummies and daddies are safe. You all can sit down. All the other people who are under 21 and unmarried have to come up here," So I did. And Mr Tall with Alvin's glasses came up, as well as 3 girls whom I wasn't able to catch their names earlier and the familiar guy and I - we were all forced to go on stage. But Marcus and his sister didn't go. Maybe they were too embarrased or maybe they were sitting at the end of the hall, so they didn't bother. And the announcement turned out to be that we [All the kids] had to sing "Happy Fathers' Day" in tune to the Happy Birthday song. And being a Crescentian, after singing the Crescent way of Happy Birthday, you obviously forgot how to sing Happy Birthday the normal and traditional way. And just to sidetrack, I decided to include a map of the stage, so that I would remember it. ![]() Yeah, it was that. The three circles next to me were Nicole, Brenda and Divya / Dhivya [Sorry dear, I had to spell your name like that, because I have 2 seniors whose names are Divya and 1 junior whose name is Dhivya and Dhivya's glasses happens to be the same / similar to yours. But yeah, I made friends with the three dears and gave them my email. The square in black is occupied by familiar guy. He's so bloody talkative and tall, damnit. And he commented [but he seemed like he was telling that it me, what a bitch] that,"I feel like the Amazon,". So I got bloody insulted and I said,"Meaning?" in the sense that what was his bloody intention in saying that?! And he was like,"Uhm, meaning that I feel tall?" Yes, I know. I'm not dumb. And so the conversation continued until I decided to introduce myself and he said,"Hi, I'm [chinese name that I don't remember, so yeah]." And the guy standing behind me was Mr Tall. He actually sang when we were told to, which made Nicole and Brenda laugh their asses out, but I pretended to be fine and stuff. But I did introduce myself too, I mean, he deserves to know my name. And he said,"Hi, I'm Kenneth," Okay, I shall forward the events to what happened after dinner and make a brief, short sentence that you people can force out of me to elaborate on. There was lots of flirting going on after the dinner between the teenagers that I have mentioned before in my other post / in the above post. Okay, I'm done. I'll reply tags in my next post. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |