|
Tuesday, 19 June 2007 Y 13:24 Tag replies: Clarence: Uhhuh, they're all back from Ubin with news to tell me how much Ubin rocked their socks and how much I should have gone and how fun and entertaining it was and how much DYPP sucked like crap and how tan they are. You must note that I said this all in one breath and its not easy so I'm panting now. Shit, I shouldn't have. But anyway, why are you so concerned that they should be back from Ubin tomorrow, huh? I really wonder. And yeah, you got 50. Yay, I'm so happy for you. Yoohoo. Terence Tan beat your score though. And that was the day when pigs sprouted wings and flew. And your score was beat, what highest are you? And don't praise Terence, his head will grow too big for his body and he will become shorter and yeah. Wait a minute, his becoming shorter is good. Oh, keep on praising Terence! __________________________________________________________________ Michelle Quek: Its good that he doesn't know. Hahah, I believe that even if we say Shaggy in front of him, he wouldn't know. Do you think he suspects? I mean, he ought to know himself, right? Hey, he really shares the same character traits as the real Shaggy, huh? Both act smart and goof up. Wow, you gave him a really good name. Congrats, honey! Yeah, I think the bumbling idiot will go straight and murder Scooby. Yikes, why would I rename Dingo and give Dingo to Shaggy?! Shaggy will think I like him alot. Yucks man. What rubbish. Besides, Dingo aint brown. He's orange. ___________________________________________________________________ Terence Tan the Stalker: I seriously hate you, dude. How did you score perfect grades?! Stalker! Please, its really embarrassing to have someone who is twice as old as you stalking you. Please. But I did draw 2 pictures that happened right after you submitted your test score. Picture 1: ![]() Picture 2: ![]() And as they say, a picture paints a thousand words. ___________________________________________________________________ Valerie: Yes, I understand fully that it was a fun and entertaining experience and that I should have gone because I would have been entertained. Yes, I understand. I was busy learning how to talk when you people were kayaking. Yes, I know that you had a really good time while I was stuck here listening to someone teaching me how to evaluate. Yes, I understand perfectly. Yeah, you're a friend of mine. Such a great friend that you've been promoted to be a fan of mine! That's a higher status. Hahah! I'll link you someday, dear. ___________________________________________________________________ Huiying: See?! Everything went according to how I predicted it. Everyone who went for OBS would come tag,"OBS rocked! It was so fun! I bet you cried from boredom during IBS!" And see?! Even you tagged that. Define fun. Fun doesn't mean getting bitten by 21 mosquitoes and getting 50697836562648 sand-fly bites, you know! But I would have thought it was fun. Maybe I should have gone. But then again, my doctor wouldn't let me. So there! Its not my fault. Oooh, you have the instructor's contact, do you? Hahah. I guess they're friendly and nice and stuff, yeah. Oh wells. ___________________________________________________________________ Mira: Arim! I can't believe these words are coming out from your mouth! You! You! You of all people! Oh no, what is this world coming to? I'm feeling faint! Honey, why did the words Egofreak come out from you? Oh why, oh why?! And why did you call OBS your "home"? You're weird. You mean it was so comforting and relaxing to get bitten rather than stay in the security of your own Singaporean home? Is the wild call of nature so empowering that it compels you to vow to remain in it forever? And "crap". The word itself is so hurtful. I am very disappointed in you, Arim. I expected better. But nevermind. What is done, is done. This relationship is over. ___________________________________________________________________ Faith: Hello, Hole! I'm not good. Nothing's up, everything is down and sad and dark and freaky. And how we wish to rise up to the surface and embrace the warm rays of the sun, bask in the gayness of everyone else and whatever. Hahah, I haven't seen you in 10 days! I'll link you right after this post, honey! ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |