Thursday, 7 June 2007 Y 20:11

At 2, I was supposed to meet Jerene at SSC. I say supposed, because she didn't turn up. Bad bad bad Jerene!! But anyway, I wasn't the only one bowling because Nicholas Kow was also there. But he was bowling lane 7,8 while I was bowling lane 5,6. So maybe I was pretty much alone afterall.

I hit 183 today!

I'm so bloody happy! Been a long time since I'd hit about 170. Which goes to show just how lousy I seriously am. I shall aim for 200+ next time! Which is pretty much impossible. Practice, Michelle! Stop skipping training, else you'll just deprove! Practice more times per week!! Practice!

But anyway, as I was bowling, Daniel and the other mechanic person was giving me tips. Heehee. Yay, I love you two loads! Actually, I kinda felt that Daniel was disappointed with my performance. Not that I'm really fantastic, but yeah.

Bowled at 2 and at 3, and I got really tired because I bowled 8 games. And Daniel was telling me that I'm really inconsistent. Yeah, I know Daniel. You told me that about 20 times. But I really am inconsistent. Which is why I'm interesting. You never know if my next ball is aiming straight for the gutter. :)

Won Jin Wei by 2 pins, which was sad. Poor guy, he might kill me during training. Hahah. Today's score board was very shocking, because Daryl got kicked out and Royvin too! But they both got in in the end, I think. So yeah.

Natalie came at 230, I think. And she was telling me that I look like someone's mum from the back. Nat!! I'm just.. mature. HA! But she bowled really well today. I mean, she hit 208, you know. NAT, I don't like you. But you've always been far far better than me. Same goes for everyone else in the squad.

Nat and I played Coco Loco. My, its a really retarded game. I have never seen a stupider game in my life. Well actually, its not a stupid game, its just the name that sucks. Its actually Bejeweled, but its not in jewels, its in fruits. So yeah. Pretty fun, I guess. Except that I couldn't really see where it was going, so I totally sucked. Shall bring money and play that someday. And beat Nat's high score. :) Which will take me quite some time, I guess.


Tag replies:

Tinaes:

Its really ridiculous to control a person's life or death. So yeah, you are right. Hahah, I liked that "source of GST" part. But I guess that "Natural Deaths" are fine. But still, I'm gonna die in a suicide manner. Remember I told you once that I was gonna die in the Bermuda Triangle? Wait, did I tell you or some other person? I kinda forgot.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guin:

I heard that law when I was in primary school, because some teacher of mine mentioned that it was illegal to kill yourself. And I got quite pissed off and guess what? I asked the same question as you did! And you know what the reply was? "Michelle, if the person dies, they leave it as that. But if you break a few bones, you're going to be sent to jail." Regarding the changing perception thing, it would be useful, but it might not be effective. For someone seriously yearning to die, they won't stay for anything, because dying is all what they want to do right now.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xiner:

Thanks for tagging, dear, although I have no idea how you found your way here. And yes, honey, I happen to be fantastic at scaring people, I wonder why. Although I really am not scary. :) Maybe its because you were scared already, and when I suddenly appeared, you thought I was.. Oh, I dunno. :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mira:

Sure. Long pants save you from really itchy and irritating mosquito bites and scabs from them. And yeah, they are priceless. Thank goodness they're also digital, else I'd lose them both, huh, Mira the Murderer.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Juanita:

Hahah, I'm not evil, I'm nice. See that fantastic picture I took of you? You were smiling. WOW. And I called you a hero. I am great.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Huiying:

You are Huiying, right? Anway, I do love Teen Titans, just that Raven is my favourite character. Long live Raven!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I forgot to mention something yesterday. Yesterday was Vanessa's birthday! So,

Happy Belated Birthday, Vanessa!

And yeah, found a couple of other photos of yesterday which were pretty funny.



Say hi to Addy the late comer, who rushed straight in for food, and I caught her red-handed.



This is a picture of Guin and I [the Twins] that Cherlyn took. As you can obviously tell, Cherlyn can't take photos. And hopefully you all can see that I'm the taller one, for obvious reasons.

I am tired. Shall do chinese tomorrow.

Goodbye world!