|
Thursday, 28 June 2007 Y 21:08 Uhm, I'm just gonna say that I'll reply tags now and describe my day tomorrow because I happen to have an undone essay that has to be handed in tomorrow. Tag replies: Jerene: Don't worry, people won't remember this kind of stuff. It doesn't seem true, to begin with. And they'll just forget it all. Its already History. ___________________________________________________________________ Michelle Quek: Oh, I didn't change my URL too long ago. Maybe, 2-3 days, I think? I have no idea. And now the text is black. Yay, I rule. And.. what space..? ___________________________________________________________________ Joyce: Hello darling! Hey, I tried to link you, but I realised that I wasn't invited! What the bloody hell! LD was fun, although the junior who presented your jokes didn't make it sound too funny. ___________________________________________________________________ Manasa: Yes, why the hell are so many ELDDS people wanted for Speech Day and stuff like that? Its not like the rest of the student cohort can't speak! And you're all missing ELDDS just like that for an entire month. That's 4 sessions, what the?! ___________________________________________________________________ Togusa: I didn't know that girls don't usually go for guys who are younger. No, seriously. Its not damned hard now. And anyway, I didn't think that anyone on Earth would actually read my blog. ___________________________________________________________________ Sophie: Hahah, yeah. Hey, people in my tuition are somehow connected to each other. Somehow. By very very distant links. Isn't it cool? But there are like.. 8 Crescent Girls there, so yeah. I didn't know that they were entertaining. Hahah. ___________________________________________________________________ Weilin: Yay, we rule. Hey, its gonna be your birthday next month! And I haven't seen you in.. 3 years?!That's a seriously long time. I still remember how we just talked about weird and random stuff like how Germany and Austrailia are buddies. :) Hey, I still have the card you gave me, you know. ___________________________________________________________________ Hyeon: Okay, yes mam. And I'll try to visit. Heheh. Woah, you sure are mysterious eh. Heehee. :) ___________________________________________________________________ Yian: Oi, its GERMANY, with Michael Ballack the rocker okay! Stupid Yian. And I actually did take the "darned photo" although its not darned nor is it a photo! Its just been Adobe-ed. Bleh. ___________________________________________________________________ Stephanie: Hey, yo! Jeepers creepers, why didn't you go for ELDDS today?! Speech Day again? Do you know that Mr M intends to have another election or something? You people had better tell Mrs Rupa or whomever's in-charge, so that you won't miss 4 ELDDS sessions straight. Its fun to call people weird names. Hey - speak for yourself, weirdee. Okay, let's be frank. Who in ELDDS is not weird at all?! ___________________________________________________________________ I'm going off to do proper work. I hope. They're showing Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone now. :) |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |