|
Monday, 11 June 2007 Y 13:05 Today was so stupid, I can't stand it. Apparently, I thought that if you don't go for OBS [Outward Bound School], you're supposed to go for IBS [INWARD Bound School]. Which made me feel that those idiots had no creativity whatsoever. But no, apparently, our school calls it Developing Your Potential Programme [DYPP]. How retarded. Anyway, I got there early, and there were 5 people waiting outside the MPR and we were all 2S2'06 classmates! So I got really happy, for some reason or another, thinking that I would know half of the people going for DYPP. But no. Not really anyway. Isabel was trying to guess the guy's name, as in, the guy who's supposed to be looking after us. She guessed the head to be Austin, and the other guy to be Brandon. Did she get it right? Well, partly. The guys' names were Justin and Kaydon. How accurate can you get?! When we got there, we were split into the C-classes, G-classes and S-classes. So when Justin introduced himself, Isabel and I were laughing from 2 different classes. And Justin couldn't do anything else except stare at us laugh ourselves silly. But the activities were quite stupid, so I shan't give an elaborate description. I might be going back tomorrow. We'll see what happens. I shall blog about yesterday's Victory Banquet because its so much more interesting and so much more fun than today's DYPP. Victory Banquet was damn fun. I went there super early, at 645 when the dinner started at 7, and I was just a few steps in front of Royvin Ho. And I got to the Grand Ballroom, but there was no one there, so I decided to call people up to see where they were. But they were at the bowling alley, and I wanted to walk there, but I didn't. So we walked up to the Ballroom together. The guys immediately rushed to occupy a table where Nicholas Kow and his dad were already sitting, so the five of us - Yanlin, Natalie, Jerene, Faith and I - all the females, were left to stand at the back like convicts, which was sad because we couldn't find a table. And everyone was too busy mingling around to even care that the five of us were standing pathetically at the back. In the end, we shared a table with Royvin and his parents, as well as Yanlin's younger brother and Daryl. Michelle Quek came late, but she sat with us. I kinda thought that we made alot of noise for Royvin's parents because we laughed and we talked too loudly. I didn't feel like eating, so I ate four spoonfulls of rice, one sushi, two slices of watermelon and honeydew and a piece of the apple strudel. The food wasn't good. But I swallowed it down anyway. We were trying to guess if the emcee was male or female, but we decided to ask Daniel instead. And he obviously gave us crap, because he said,"Yeah, I know. We have a compeitition to guess the emcee's sex later on." But Yanlin said that he did mention that the emcee was a female. Which Jerene and Natalie guessed correctly but Yanlin thought the emcee was a male. See how confusing it is? No wonder Faith and I both got confused. Yanlin's younger brother taught me how to burp the other day, but it didn't work yesterday, I wonder why. Honestly, I don't know his name. Is it Yong Sheng, Yong Shen or Yong Shun? I have no idea. Although I do know the name of her elder brother, Yong Zhi. I think. But I dunno her younger brother's name. So I'm just gonna call him Yanlin's younger brother. How creative. Yesterday, there was one dirty joke created by the table occupied by all the National and ex-National bowlers, which means - PRO TABLE. Nat brought chocolates and they were in the shape of a shell! So I was pointing to myself, and then the shell, but I don't think anybody got the joke until I said,"Me-shell". Which is horribly sad, because it means that they don't have any imagination going on in their heads and they are not intellect people. I remember the emcee trying to start a game going, and balloons were needed, although I can't remember the use of them. It so happened that the emcee was trying to give a balloon to Sonny Lim for him to blow, but she mentioned rubber or something, and Sonny Lim screamed out,"Wah, you're giving me a rubber?!" Which was so damn disgusting. And then they remembered that there were underaged people in the room, which so funny. Oh, I remember the use of the balloons. They were to determine the "Chosen One" of the table. Daryl became the table leader, not because we didn't like him [we were supposed to choose the person who we didn't like] but because we desperately had to bully him. And I faintly remember the emcee telling Daryl, "Why don't you all like him?! He's so cute?!" And I swear I saw Daryl roll his eyes. Or he looked at her like she was stupid, at least. Daryl makes me laugh too much. In the end, the balloon was passed back to Daryl, which was rather sad. Then we still had to pass a sponge or something around, and we were so frantic in passing sponges. Actually Royvin's father was the most active. He was rushing back and forth to pass the sponge, which made me laugh alot. In the end, everyone thought that the table which got the sponge would be the unlucky table. Well, no. Those tables got a bottle of wine. But seriously speaking, if the wine ever went to our table, Royvin's parents are gonna get drunk. They are, afterall, the only two adults who can drink. Prize giving was so boring. I didn't like the emcee too much, and I thought she was quite irritating. I am never satisfied with emcees, by the way. Actually I was quite happy with four, I remember. At least they were entertaining people. Terence came up to sit at the table behind us so that it would be "nearer to the stage to collect [his] prize". And Jerene was telling me that he hurt his toe, so he couldn't walk properly. I think he dropped his bowling ball on it. But that's okay. Because he won a pillow and bolster, so he has something to hug and comfort his pain. Oh yeah, I haven't told you how stupid and retarded and funny Daniel was yesterday. He came up to our table when we were eating and he sat on Royvin's seat because Royvin went to take food. And I just knew that he was gonna ask his world-famous question,"Do you want 20 minutes or 30 minutes?" And I said that I didn't need any time to perform on stage, because I obviously didn't want to. And he suddenly jumped up and I was so shocked because he was actually in a ballet position. As in, one of the hand positions. And he was jumping and I was laughing too hard to even tell him to stop, because he was embarrassing himself and it was also too damn funny. And after that little jumping scene, he asked me,"Okay, so how many shu-wa-wa girls do you want?" And I was like, huh, what's shu-wa-wa? So he actually did the action, which was so damn gay, because he was doing some weird hand gestures that those dancers behind the singers on stage do. The emcee announced that someone was gonna sing for us, some special guest, and I got very frightened, because the person who was singing turned out to be who I predicted was gonna sing for us. Alex. So we - Daryl, Jerene, Michelle Quek, Yanlin, Natalie, Yong Shen / Yong Sheng / Yong Shun, Faith and I - left to bowl. It [I] was horrible, so I shan't elaborate. But on the way out, we came across Daniel again, and he looked at the five of us, I think, and he was telling me,"Wow, that's good, you found your four shu-wa-wa girls already." And I started laughing again. But I managed to not laugh so much, and I asked him if he could demonstrate the shu-wa-wa actions. And he did. Which made me go on a laughing roll or something. But we kinda had something important to ask Daniel, and that was how long Alex was gonna sing. And he said 45 minutes, which meant that we had 45 minutes to bowl. But when we came back, he was still singing. So much for 45 minutes, huh. Lucky Draw was right after his singing, and apparently, I won a Mickey Mouse clock. If anyone's ever gone to my house before, you should know that my family doesn't use hanging clocks. So yeah. I exchanged it with Yong Zhi, Yanlin's elder brother, for a book. Books are so much better. Have I ever told you people that I don't like time? Yeah, I don't like time. Sometimes it goes all too fast and sometimes it goes way slow, but it has always been moving at that same pace. Which is one reason why I often keep time in check, because I don't like it. I read the book that I exchanged with Yanlin's brother already. I'm like, at page 48. Slow, huh. Her dad was right, it is kinda inspirational. Oh, maybe I'll just do a little recap on this book on my blog someday. Maybe. After the dinner, everyone went home, which was sad, because my parents were in the karaoke, which meant that little, young, underaged me couldn't go in. So I had to hang around in the Grand Ballroom, where everyone else was trying to clear up the stuff. Daniel thought I was bored, but I was reading the book. And he was like,"If everyone goes home, you're not going home? Then you'll stay here and people will kidnap you. And you'll put you in a cage and feed you once a day. And they'll let you out to perform ballet, it so frightening!" And I thought about it quite carefully, so I said,"That's good, you can grow thin." And Daniel couldn't say anything else, so all he said was,"Okay, you wait here, I go and get the cage." Whatthehell. Daniel the Clown is going to kidnap me to perform ballet for his circus. How fascinating. Sometimes I get the impression that people think I'm really young. Like, my uncle tells me weird and stupid stuff that he expects me to believe even though I've heard it since I was five. I'm not that naive, you must know. Did I tell you about some idiot salesperson? Well, I was trying to buy shoes, and she asked my mum how old I was, Primary 5 or 6? I swear I could have killed her, that's so insulting! Primary 5 or 6?! Excuse me, I happen to Sec 3! Do I even look that young?! And you know something? She's not the first one to think that I was in Primary school. Well, here's news. I firmly believe that my intelligence exceeds that required of primary schools. So there. Frankly, its good to be young. Ryan surprised me when I visited his blog the other day, because he is even younger than I am. And I thought that Nicholas Kow was Sec 2, but he isn't, he's primary 6. And I was kinda surprised at Royvin's age because I thought he was Sec 2, but no, he's Sec 1. So yeah. Seems like I got a bit of problem for ages, huh. Okay, I can't think of anything else to blog about for now. And I might upload a few pictures later. I'll see. Tag replies coming up. Tag replies: Me lor: Thanks for tagging, but I dunno who you are. Hahah. Although I think that you're probably Terence Tan, because only Terence is so big-headed to call himself "The Great" when obviously yours truly is the Greatest. And also, I did mention your name 9 times. I know how you found my blog, you used links, right? Cheater! I am so not gonna call you "The Great". How can I call someone great when I am the greatest?! Excuse me! I think you're weird, why do you even go to my blog at 4 am in the morning? So, you came back and decided to tag my blog? That's very touching. Thanks alot! Okay, I got it, I shall call you "The Great Pig". Fantastic. Well, its "something along that line" of The Great One, which is what you wanted. Oh well. ___________________________________________________________________ Michelle Quek: I believe that you do know that you can actually change your name back to Michelle Quek. Only you don't want to. So, oh well. Yeah, Michelle is nice. Of course. Oh, Minerva is my nickname. As in, my primary school clique used to call me that. If I remember correctly, Minerva is the Greek Godess of crafts, I think. According to a myth, she is supposed to be the one who created the spider. Uhm, if I remember correctly, she got jealous that this mortal's weaving was so much better than hers that she turned the mortal into a spider. Incidentally, I hate spiders. :) ___________________________________________________________________ I wonder how those people are suffering over there in OBS right now. Poor dears. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |